Original post by PrincessBO$$

Spoiler

Thankk youu:tongue: even you are though :yep:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey T :colone:
I suppory arsenal ffs. And i aint that obsessed :colone:
But chelsea does have some :colondollar: players

If you support arsenal why you posting in the Chelsea thread lol :colonhash: You should go and post on the arsenal thread :tongue:

Typical females, only watch football for the hot players :rolleyes:
Original post by mr T 999
If you support arsenal why you posting in the Chelsea thread lol :colonhash: You should go and post on the arsenal thread :tongue:

Typical females, only watch football for the hot players :rolleyes:

Cause I want to :colonhash:

I know :colone:

Original post by Ayaz789
Thankk youu:tongue: even you are though :yep:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Cause I want to :colonhash:

I know :colone:

Spoiler

Hahaha okay:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Stunning reports saying that we've bid £30m to bring David Luiz back, and he's keen. He'd fit the bill perfectly though, especially with Kante and Matic ahead for protection I think he'd solve the defensive crisis (and potentially allow us to play 3atb, Zouma-Terry-Luiz is a pretty beast looking defensive 3 with enough pace to cover). It's clear to see Conte has targeted speed in defensive positions which have been exploited so often last season.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3985
But he gets Marcos Alonso who's slow as ****. We're probably not going to play 3atb yet anyway. It makes sense to play 3atb next season as Christensen is also available in the team alongside Zouma, Terry and possibly Luiz. Ivanovic also can play there with Cahill as last resorts.
Major General N'golo Kante with Lieutenants Luiz and Matic either side
I love Luiz as a personality, but I still remember the frustrating mistakes he used to make as our CB, so I'm not too sure about this one. Haven't seen him play at PSG either (heard he made an awful error just last sunday), but if we really can't find anyone else better for a reasonable price, I'm okay with this considering we need someone. Not an ideal situation.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3989
Worst comes to worst we have Christensen coming in after a season and Zouma getting back to his best. Luiz isn't Cahill bad, who's competent if the midfield is working well in front of him and we're playing deep. He plays for a season and Christensen starts for us alongside Zouma. He's a stopgap signing.

Luiz makes sense simply because he's better than who we've got and tactically allows us to play higher up the pitch which clearly is what we need and what Conte wants us to do. We also have a more defensively stable midfield than in 2014.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3990
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Worst comes to worst we have Christensen coming in after a season and Zouma getting back to his best. Luiz isn't Cahill bad, who's competent if the midfield is working well in front of him and we're playing deep. He plays for a season and Christensen starts for us alongside Zouma. He's a stopgap signing.

Luiz makes sense simply because he's better than who we've got and tactically allows us to play higher up the pitch which clearly is what we need and what Conte wants us to do. We also have a more defensively stable midfield than in 2014.

Weirdly enough this signing makes sense. He provides both midfield cover and he was 10x better than Cahill when he was here earlier and now. He seems to have become a better leader whilst playing for Paris Saint Germain. He fits the bill for the situation we're in now. I would rather sign a 29-30 year in his prime than a Romanogli if we have Christiensen coming back who is as good if not better and is free. Unless thye want to get rid of Zouma and play Romanogli + Christiensen, I believe we have the long term Terry-Carvalho next season. If Conte decides to Italianise the defensive structure and play 3ATB then Luiz - Zouma - Christiensen has experience, potential and youth. For their ages Zouma and Christiensen have played quite a lot of first team football. I'd even bring Baba Rahman back next season and play Azpilicueta + Rahman. He's only 21 and can only grow defensively.
Reply 3991
30m for sideshow? **** off. If stones is worth 50m, he's worth 70m.

Is this the first time you haven't sold someone you don't need for big money. In this market, it would have sweet pickings #losingit
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3992
Reply 3993
Turns out we were buying a striker because Costa wanted to go back to Atlético.

Anyway very pleased with the window. Luiz solves a lot of problems, adds depth in midfield and is a great stop gap signing until Zouma and Christensen become the mainstay of our beast defence for 10 years.

Imagine Luiz, Kante and Matic in midfield. Mourinho would have been fapping over the prospect.
Lol @ Luiz. Matter of time before he ****s up big time and the fans will be 'Luiz out'.
Reply 3995
Original post by Rk2k14
Lol @ Luiz. Matter of time before he ****s up big time and the fans will be 'Luiz out'.

His style is prone to that but the fact is he's a stop gap signing. Christensen is going to come in next season, Zouma will most likely get into form this season. He's a stop gap until next year and considering how we were going to be left with Ivanovic or Cahill as backups I'd rather have Luiz for the pace aspect.
Marcos Alonso is a joke of a signing, bad PR for the club too: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1382767/Marcos-Alonso-wheel-Madrid-car-crash-killed-woman-passenger.html

Luiz is quality though, love him. Rodriguez would be fire, but I don't think that's likely sadly.
Lol Chelsea sure is a strange club. Actually quite happy Luiz is back, have many fond memories of him, and he can do a job in both midfield and defence. Not sure about Alonso. Is he really any upgrade on Raman? I mean it's good to have depth, but would rather hope Aina is our first choice for minutes if Ivanovic/Azpi are not playing.
Buying Luiz back for £50m?

Best panic buy in the history of football
Original post by Dirtybit
Buying Luiz back for £50m?

Best panic buy in the history of football

Replacing Suarez with Balotelli surely takes the cake.

Latest