The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ivanovic is a straight up fraud. If it was a youth player playing like he's been, he'd be be put on the transfer list amd end up as a second rate plumber in 5 years time.

We've dropped every single player bar the two most responsible for our poor defence, Cesc and Brana and I can forgive Cesc because he actually offers something going forward
Original post by The Shed End
Ivanovic is a straight up fraud. If it was a youth player playing like he's been, he'd be be put on the transfer list amd end up as a second rate plumber in 5 years time.

We've dropped every single player bar the two most responsible for our poor defence, Cesc and Brana and I can forgive Cesc because he actually offers something going forward

You distinctly said that those who call Ivanovic a fraud don't know the meaning of the word :wink:
Reply 62
Two incorrectly given yellows for diving. Not a pen though.
Yeah. Last season.

This year he's not even at Sunday League level.

5 a side players would give him a run for his money.
So who will get sacked first? Mourinho or Rodgers?
Original post by Nickini
Two incorrectly given yellows for diving. Not a pen though.

I'd say Falcao's was a penalty. Clearly got the balk first and contact from the keeper.
Reply 66
I'd say Falcao's was a penalty. Clearly got the balk first and contact from the keeper.
I could do with watching it again but looked like Falcao's touch was sending it away from goal if not out for a goal kick.

Anyway lol
This is just pathetic.

Ivanovic, Terry and Falcao belong in a Masters team. They're all completely finished.

Honestly watching Chelsea this season is like watching us under Moyes. So, so poor. The ''fear factor'' of Chelsea and Stamford Bridge is completely disappearing just as it did for us. The usually reliable defenders are showing signs of age - again just like Ferdinand, Vidic and Evra under Moyes. The summer transfer window was absolutely appalling... again just like ours was.

Would you say the same if that was Pelle & Begovic? Never a penalty.
I'm watching the game without sound so unsure what other opinions are, but it looked to me Falcao looked for the penalty but think it was momentum from the keeper which would make anyone fall over in that fashion there - which is a penalty.

Mane made a meal of his too, but it looked a penalty to me again.

Can't believe what is happening with Chelsea though - would never have thought this would happen after the last two seasons. Crazy, wonder how long this will go on for.
Reply 70
I am so annoyed that Chelsea beat Arsenal. Not surprised but really annoyed. :colonhash:
Original post by Nickini
I could do with watching it again but looked like Falcao's touch was sending it away from goal if not out for a goal kick.

Anyway lol

Yeah it was going away from goal tbf. Are indirect freekicks not an option in these situations? Swear so few of them are given these days.

Another goal conceded from Ivanovic's side. Title challenge probably already over.

International bull**** after this too.
Reply 72
Terry isn't finished, he's just being hung out to dry by the rest of the team. Matic/Cahill/Ivanovic all ****ed up there. He's on his way out though.
Original post by sr90
Ivanovic, Terry and Falcao belong in a Masters team. They're all completely finished.

Honestly watching Chelsea this season is like watching us under Moyes. So, so poor. The ''fear factor'' of Chelsea and Stamford Bridge is completely disappearing just as it did for us. The usually reliable defenders are showing signs of age - again just like Ferdinand, Vidic and Evra under Moyes. The summer transfer window was absolutely appalling... again just like ours was.

Would you say the same if that was Pelle & Begovic? Never a penalty.

Ftr I thought Mane's was a pen in the first half. Exxagerated but there was contact and he got the ball first - seen them given.
Also:

Original post by Nichrome
We are definitely in a crisis, this is going to be the worst season since the AVB debacle. Wouldn't be surprised if we finished in the bottom half of the table. We are in a relegation dogfight if we don't drop Ivanovic.

Tbf it's not just Ivanovic. Whole team is basically finished.
#Banter.
Reply 76
Brilliant.
Reply 77
Ok now I think Mourinho might be in trouble
Okay I'm done.
Reply 79
This is amazing.

Chelsea, Sunderland and Newcastle to go down :biggrin: