The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Matic hasn't been playing great but what the actual **** ffs.
Reply 81
Original post by FFTypoCorrector
Okay I'm done.

Mourinho has a plan.

He's a tactical genius.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mo has lost his ability... If it was any other manager, he'd have been fired ages ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The Shed End
Yeah it was going away from goal tbf. Are indirect freekicks not an option in these situations? Swear so few of them are given these days.

Another goal conceded from Ivanovic's side. Title challenge probably already over.

International bull**** after this too.

It was over weeks ago.
Sounds ****ty but i'm pissed so dont really care. I'd love to see us lose if it meant he dropped the players who are actually playing badly like Ivanovic rather than Matic but thats not happening anytime soon.
Hardcore Chelsea fan here admitting that this season, we are a mid table club :biggrin:
What the actual **** is going on with Chelsea
Original post by Devran22
Mo has lost his ability... If it was any other manager, he'd have been fired ages ago

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thats the point though. He's still in charge because he wins. Just a rough patch. At least he's proven unlike Rodgers. I'd rather have moderate-high success with the odd dodgy season with league titles than something like Arsenal or Liverpool which is basically permanent dissapointment.
Original post by Devran22

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't watch Chelsea games anymore but they are still my team, and I'll say it, this time round with Mou, it feels that this once cocky, creative young man who was slightly theatrical and over the top, just seems like a nasty stubborn old man who has run out of ideas and can't take criticism.

Original post by The Shed End
Thats the point though. He's still in charge because he wins. Just a rough patch. At least he's proven unlike Rodgers. I'd rather have moderate-high success with the odd dodgy season with league titles than something like Arsenal or Liverpool which is basically permanent dissapointment.

Trophyless season in his final year at Real, trophyless season in his first year at Chelsea, in general I would say stand by him, his past record is incredible, but he never seems to genuinely look at himself and ask if he makes huge cock-ups not down to a lack of intelligence, but his ego, his inability to look at situations in an objective way and make a decision based on this.

I'm not one of these guys who says 'OMG Eva Carneiro so hawt' like a chump, but he was clearly in the wrong in that situation and it was wrong to just use her as a pawn to take the blame off himself and his team.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by SA-1
Mourinho has a plan.

He's a tactical genius.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Jose is a volatile timebomb. Still think we'll get top 4 but we're not winning anything other than FA or COC, and QF of CL will be our limit. Don't think he has to go but can see us either winning the league or being nowhere near the top.
Absolute banter

Spoiler

Reply 93
Hopefully Abramovich gets involved and bans Ivanovic from the first team, probably the only way for Mourinho to not select him for every ****ing match.
(edited 8 years ago)
At least people can't call us boring anymore.
Yeah Roman should force Jose to play Baba and RLC every game.
Reply 96
Original post by FFTypoCorrector
Jose is a volatile timebomb. Still think we'll get top 4 but we're not winning anything other than FA or COC, and QF of CL will be our limit. Don't think he has to go but can see us either winning the league or being nowhere near the top.

We?

When did you jump ship?
Reply 97
If Mourinho was playing young players, or at least making changes to the team each week and we were still getting these results I'd have less of an issue but it's the same ****e week in week out.
Reply 98
next 2 signings for Chelsea
Whay,

Latest