The Student Room Group

Every Uni is in UCAS extra for Pharmacy except 4!!!

I am realy surprised to find that nearly every university that offers Pharamcy is offereing it in UCAS Extra, even the red bricks like Cardiff and Manchester!

The only university that havent entered Extra are Nottingham, Robert Gordon, Queens Belfast and Bath.

http://search.ucas.co.uk/cgi-bin/hsrun/search/search/StateId/RKH20oJx3Q4Wrts0t_7oXm4URXdFu-3UK9/HAHTpage/search.HsKeywordSearch.whereNext?query=528&word=PHARMACY

I guess Pharamcy isn't as popular as the admissions tutors make out??

Do you think the lack of applicants will make admissions requirements more lenient? If they do it wont really a difference to me as I have put Nottingham down as my first choice.

What do you guys think of this?
Yeah, can't believe I actually travelled to the unis for interviews when I could've gone through clearing :rolleyes: :p:
Reply 2
Nottingham was on the list early this morning!! Kings College though haven't entered UCAS extra only the conversion programme!!
:smile:
I'm not sure if the list this morning was all that accurate. I saw a few courses being removed a few hours after they were put up, of course, it could be explained by the unis accepting applicants quickly. But Manchester offering medicine in extra, come on :p:
Reply 4
How can i check whats on extra out of curiosity ?

P.s ive got a few offers
It's on the search page...
Reply 6
hey everyone, i've just created an account here and i've applied to london school of pharmacy and i had my interview last week on tuesday 6th march and i'm still waiting for an offer, but i looked on the courses on ucas and the london school of pharmacy are offering pharmacy through ucas extra, so if i get rejected does that mean that someone else can just go through extra and get a place? And if i could apply to kingston through ucas extra now, but if i keep waiting for an offer from london school of pharmacy then all the places might be gone
Come on, you seriously didn't expect a load of Pharmacy courses via extra? Its not as popular or competitive as some would have you believe.
Reply 8
and thats for entry into 2007. That many uni's are available in ucas extra. Imagine next year then:biggrin:
Reply 9
I am going for uea pharmacy, if thats still in extra is that good news for me say if I miss results. Also where is extra on ucas?
just type into the search ucas extra....

Latest

Trending

Trending