The Student Room Group

Medicine with Foundation Durham 2016 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
I take it nobody has heard yet? I think it will be this week (although I was wrong bout last week lol)...
Original post by michellem3
I take it nobody has heard yet? I think it will be this week (although I was wrong bout last week lol)...
No news here....it seems to be taking a crazy amount of time this year! I'm hoping as soon as I say that I'll tempt fate and the emails will arrive!!!
Reply 82
Original post by Coobysnax
No news here....it seems to be taking a crazy amount of time this year! I'm hoping as soon as I say that I'll tempt fate and the emails will arrive!!!

Haha hopefully. Im so tempted to ring them up and ask when interviews will be but think they will be busy and don't want to seem impatient lol I'm sure they are in March though so should be anytime really :/
Reply 83
Haha hopefully. Im so tempted to ring them up and ask when interviews will be but think they will be busy and don't want to seem impatient lol I'm sure they are in March though so should be anytime really :/

I really thought we'd be hearing this week - I'm keeping everything crossed we hear soon. Looked back through the last two years of feeds and the emails seems to go out from a Monday, in the first full week of March which is technically this one - so maybe in the next day or so! I'm not sure I can cope with the waiting much longer...my email server keeps blocking me from refreshing as often, haha!
Reply 84
Well I've tweeted the foundation centre so hopefully they reply soon! I'm surprised they're leaving it this late :/ I was having a nozey through another feed and it looks like pharmacology students found out up to 4 weeks ago
Reply 85
Original post by Jinx1990
Well I've tweeted the foundation centre so hopefully they reply soon! I'm surprised they're leaving it this late :/ I was having a nozey through another feed and it looks like pharmacology students found out up to 4 weeks ago

Yay hopefully they will be able to say when Interviews are at least :smile:
Original post by Jinx1990
Thanks for doing that! I'm really beginning to wonder what's going on! Fingers crossed they reply soon.
Reply 87
No problem! :smile: I didnt have the nerve to call! Had a reply....little bit longer to wait! Looks like next week or even after at this point

Screenshot_2016-03-09-18-37-04-1.png
Reply 88
I know I have been wrong about the last two weeks but it has to be next week. Hopefully.
I can't believe how late they've left it. Sheffield are sending their offers next week!!
Reply 90
Fingers crossed for next week. It they stick with what they said at the beginning and keep interviews at the end of March they haven't left much time for me to book flights 🙈🙈
Reply 91
Take it nobody has heard anything today. Must be tomorrow or Wednesday if not...
Reply 92
Take it nobody has heard anything today. Must be tomorrow or Wednesday if not...

Not a thing *tumbleweed*

It should definitely be this week! hard to believe they're holding interviews Easter week. And at this rate at such short notice!
Reply 93
Original post by Cmhddk
Not a thing *tumbleweed*

It should definitely be this week! hard to believe they're holding interviews Easter week. And at this rate at such short notice!

They usually give two weeks notice although previous years for this course has been more 3 weeks. I guess they will be after Easter now which I suppose gives us more time to prepare if we get one :smile:
Reply 94
I've just received an email inviting me to an interview on Monday guys :smile:
Reply 95
Original post by Cmhddk
I've just received an email inviting me to an interview on Monday guys :smile:

Omg congratulations :smile: good luck for it!
Reply 96
Interview on Monday :smile:
Reply 97
I'm having now to try and organise flights and at such short notice I can't say it's going very well 😬
Well done you guys! Me too! Yay! See you Monday!!
Reply 99
What time has everyone chosen?

Quick Reply