The Student Room Group

low sex drive or?

basically the only time i actually want sex is when i'm masturbating. Other than that I never seem to want to have sex. I never see people and think "i'd have sex with you" i'm attracted to people but not in a sexual way like i don't really have sexual thoughts about people and when it comes to dating i always wanna stay friends with the guy because i'm not interested in doing anything sexual with them. I used to think i was maybe asexual but now i've realised when i masturbate i kinda do want sex so what's my problem? i'm 19 and female btw
Original post by Anonymous
basically the only time i actually want sex is when i'm masturbating. Other than that I never seem to want to have sex. I never see people and think "i'd have sex with you" i'm attracted to people but not in a sexual way like i don't really have sexual thoughts about people and when it comes to dating i always wanna stay friends with the guy because i'm not interested in doing anything sexual with them. I used to think i was maybe asexual but now i've realised when i masturbate i kinda do want sex so what's my problem? i'm 19 and female btw

You spend all your sexual energy on *******.

Stop doing it and the want for sex will return

Posted from TSR Mobile

I feel this way, too. I thought I was the only 1 :/
I feel this way, too. I thought I was the only 1 :/

Nah both sexes can go through phases like this for both physical and mental/behavioural reasons

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending