The Student Room Group

Dsa approval time at present after assessment

Just thought i would take the opportunity to post this here to maybe offer guidance to others who might be wondering how long their dsa application is likely to take after their needs assessment has been completed

I am studying part time with the OU recommencing my studies which i had to give up in 2007/2008 when i became seriously ill. My current course actually begins today and i initially made my dsa application back in August

My needs assessment was completed on the 21st September and i received my assessment report on the 25th by email. The report was sent to student finance england on the 25th also by email. I called them a couple off times this week as i was conscious of my course start date and was told on both occasions that they have got everything they need but they are currently around about nine days behind with their workload. I was told i should received my letter by the end of next week subject to them obviously approving the items i have been recommended for. Hope this is of help to anyone else wondering approximately how long they take to process

Good luck with your studies
Reply 1
also for anyone wondering yes i am almost a hundred years old (based upon my picture lol) i was a actually born on the same day that kennedy was assassinated for anyone looking to know my exact date of birth!!

anyone have any idea how to get this picture on my profile rotated? as far as i am aware it should show the correct way and i cannot see anywhere in my profile to edit it?
I have a hearing impairment and just had my assessment. I was recommended equipment whilst studying but told a laptop/computer wasn't something I required. By the way it takes about 5 weeks before you get your equipment according to the lady who did my assessment.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest