The Student Room Group

French officials report the Calais crisis this year was organised by LEFT WINGERS

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3258421/Eurotunnel-services-suspended-migrants-storm-Channel-Tunnel.html

French officials and ministers after long and detailed investigations have reported that British Left wingers have infiltrated the camps and organised the chaos we have seen. The evidence is overwhelming.

So is anyone really surprised by this revelation?
They should each be fined the cost of a lifetime's support on the Welfare State for every single "migrant" they have burdened the UK taxpayer with. Since they are inevitably going to be unemployed hippies, they will have to work off their debt in labour camps.
Reply 2
They should be deported and made to work in forced labour camps in Syria.
Certain far left anarchists not general left wingers.
Reply 4
Its all true, right wingers are too lazy to oppose them, lightweights.
Original post by United1892
Certain far left anarchists not general left wingers.

Certain far right extremists are not general right wingers, doesn't stop them being tarred with the same brush.
Original post by A Mysterious Lord
Certain far right extremists are not general right wingers, doesn't stop them being tarred with the same brush.

I vary rarely see right wingers stage EDL protest scrawled across newspapers.

In fact never.
Reply 7
Original post by thesabbath
They should each be fined the cost of a lifetime's support on the Welfare State for every single "migrant" they have burdened the UK taxpayer with. Since they are inevitably going to be unemployed hippies, they will have to work off their debt in labour camps.

They say right wingers are the source of all violence yet I seem to see left wingers behind every riot, protest or crisis these days.
Way to turn sensationalist journalism into an even more sensationalist topic title.
Original post by Gears265
They say right wingers are the source of all violence yet I seem to see left wingers behind every riot, protest or crisis these days.

There were some right wing marches in Liverpool recently.

London ones are mostly left wing hippies/hipsters though.

Original post by Gears265

There's no such thing as right wing vs left wing (except over in America where they have strict two-party politics). We've moved on since the terms were first invented here.
Reply 11
Original post by steepling
There's no such thing as right wing vs left wing (except over in America where they have strict two-party politics). We've moved on since the terms were first invented here.

Oh my...no...just no. Go snowflake somewhere else.
yet another example of left-wing ideology being anti-British

Yes there is, clearly.

Any idiot who believes in inheritance tax is left-wing and anybody who wishes to get rid of it is centre/right wing.
Original post by billydisco
Yes there is, clearly.

Any idiot who believes in inheritance tax is left-wing and anybody who wishes to get rid of it is centre/right wing.

What if I supported inheritance tax but wanted to get rid/reduce of every other form of tax and spend it all on government and military? I'm certainly "right-wing" but I need to support inheritance tax to get what I want.
Leftists are evil. That is just an indisputable fact.
What if I supported inheritance tax but wanted to get rid/reduce of every other form of tax and spend it all on government and military? I'm certainly "right-wing" but I need to support inheritance tax to get what I want.

You're just playing silly buggers. You said left/right wing doesn't exist- it does, or you wouldnt have just said:

I'm certainly "right-wing"

Quick Reply