The Student Room Group

Year abroad and other

How does the year abroad work? Do you have to full pay the year at the university where you're doing the year abroad? And, if you can't pick a university you would enjoy studying at, can you simply not do the year abroad and stay at your uni???
Any helpful comment is more than appreciated (I'm in the middle of my UCAS application and I'm choosing the degrees…)
By the way, I received my AS grades and are as following:
A Maths (300/300)
A Physics (292/300)
A Chemistry (288/300)
A Computer Science (94%)
D Business & Economics (115/200)
I mean, as you can see they're all great except for my D in Business and Economics. The thing is that I'm going to study Mechanical Engineering, nothing related o that failed AS, and I was wondering, will I get a place at Imperial and an interview at Cambridge with those grades and a good personal statement (A2 subjects: Maths, Further Maths (As and A2 in same year), Physics, Chemistry and Spanish)??
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest