The Student Room Group

Asian guys - how would you feel about being approached ?

I'm a white girl who finds Asian guys (Chinese , Korean , Japanese) attractive and as many are rather shy when it comes to approaching western females, I was wondering how it would be perceived if the female initiated things. Thanks :smile:
Oh Mr.Smurf would love you.
Oh come on you cannot be serious, if a female approached an Asian dude he'd hardly feel offended now will he?

He'd most likely feel like he won the lottery after having a white western girl approach him, this doesn't happen everyday in the life of a Asian dude.
Reply 3
Look, guys are generally pretty easy going. Unless he's a faggot, why would he be offended if a girl approached him? Guys are almost never rude when a girl approaches them.
Reply 4
Original post by That's so mean:(
Oh come on you cannot be serious, if a female approached an Asian dude he'd hardly feel offended now will he?

He'd most likely feel like he won the lottery after having a white western girl approach him, this doesn't happen everyday in the life of a Asian dude.

:smile: I suppose I was concerned about being perceived as too forward and scaring the person off

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending