Yes.
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
An efficient thread. Praise to all.
Reply 3
I'm going to be awkward and say 'No'. What are you going to do now?

Decision, decisions!
Reply 4
Jelkin
An efficient thread. Praise to all.

Don't want to arrive and find out the weather is much different from down here do i?
Reply 5
I wasn't attacking you! I meant it! In fact, I almost requested some sort of digression so that this thread would gain some of the Durham flavour. Or "flava", if you prefer.

Hampshire! I'm from Dorset. Durham does get a lot colder but it hasn't been too bad recently. Definitely bring a coat though.

Agbonhaleto, nice stirring. Like it. Though your user name is annoyingly difficult to spell.
Reply 6
Ahh yes Wimborne. Driven through there a few times :smile: I'll be sure to bring my coat when I get on the train for my 5 hour journey!
Jelkin
Hampshire! I'm from Dorset. Durham does get a lot colder but it hasn't been too bad recently. Definitely bring a coat though.

I'll add to the thread deviation, and say Wiltshire!
Now we can shun the Hampshire person because of their lack of Wilts and Dorset buses.
Reply 8
Ha! Gutted! Hang on ... why are Wilts and Dorset buses good again? For some reason I can't think of any positives.
I've worn a coat about three times this term...and I'm a generally cold person.
Reply 10
why, why, why would you want to do computer sciences??!!
Reply 11
cos its obviously the coolest degree in town.
anyway back on topic, i wen't for my interview today and ran around without a coat. It was really nice weather!
I did get some strage looks from hard core northerners disgusted at my lack of a coat
Reply 12
I saw a little girl (well, she was about 13) in short-shorts, boots and a vest top yesterday. She looked cold but defiant, bless her.

Latest