The Student Room Group

Does anyone else have a massive crush on a girl

I have a huuge crush at a girl at my sixth form. Shes not your typical hot girl per say. Shes kinda nerdy and shy but personally I really like that. Does anyone else have a really big crush like I do and think about her a lot?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
yes
Reply 2
Original post by tomlfc
yes

Tell me some stuff about her
Not on a girl, but a guy.

Constantly stalking him online :u:
Original post by Anonymous
Not on a girl, but a guy.

Constantly stalking him online :u:

Why thank you,

I'm flattered.
Reply 5
Original post by Forumaddict
Tell me some stuff about her

ermmmmm
(edited 8 years ago)
i did, she became my gf after about a week
Reply 7
Original post by gr8wizard10
i did, she became my gf after about a week

So jealous of you seriously so jealous
gay..
Original post by tomlfc
ermmm she's absolutely gorgeous, makes me laugh, she's such a nice girl, don't know just being around her feels right, don't know how she feels like 😂
I'm physically attracted to a few girls, but there's one who I really like. She's in my further maths class -- we sit next to each other.

She asked to use my calculator, so I guess you could say things are getting pretty serious.
Yes. I fretted for ages about asking her out, then I just thought I better do it before she got snapped up.
Married her.
I did.
I honestly think about her sooo much. I find it hard to even concentrate on studying because im always daydreaming about her
You need to go for it cuz if u don't she'll get wified up. In the end we all die, so you might as well try right
Original post by Anonymous
You need to go for it cuz if u don't she'll get wified up. In the end we all die, so you might as well try right

I know but I think I should talk to her a few more times and build up some friendship first then ask her out. Weve only talked a few times and I already have a crush on her. Do you think girls would rather a guy asked them out right away or that he talked to her plutonically for a while first then asked her out?
Original post by Forumaddict
I know but I think I should talk to her a few more times and build up some friendship first then ask her out. Weve only talked a few times and I already have a crush on her. Do you think girls would rather a guy asked them out right away or that he talked to her plutonically for a while first then asked her out?

You sound like you already know you'd like to ask her out so I say make your intentions known as soon as possible. If you go down the friends first route then that can sometimes lead to confusion/friend zoning.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes,three so far.
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes,three so far.

I have a crush on u. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ive had a crush on 3 girls since I left College and not a single one of them liked me back....
Original post by James222
Ive had a crush on 3 girls since I left College and not a single one of them liked me back....

Saddest story 2015

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest