The Student Room Group
No
No
Reply 3
ok
Original post by adz3691
Forum designed for people to meet others, tell people a little about yourself so people can get to know you... keep it PG please guys :smile:

I am 17.... male (I think). I love sports and competing to be as good as I can be. I can be a bit nerdy in that I think deeply sometimes and it freaks people out. Kthxbai.
Original post by Sparster
I am 17.... male (I think). I love sports and competing to be as good as I can be. I can be a bit nerdy in that I think deeply sometimes and it freaks people out. Kthxbai.

What's your favourite sport ?
Original post by Mystery.
What's your favourite sport ?

Squash, I am county level then badminton I guess. Hbu? :smile:
Squash, I am county level then badminton I guess. Hbu? :smile:

Mine is badminton too, I am not county level though. I'm working towards it, however.
I have yet to try squash too actually!
Mine is badminton too, I am not county level though. I'm working towards it, however.
I have yet to try squash too actually!

Sweeeeet! how old are you? Do you play badminton for your school or uni or club or anything? :smile: And doubles or singles?
Reply 9
This is the image that comes to mind everytime a girl friendzones me
Attachment not found

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by adz3691
X

Let's. :bubbles:

badminton I guess.

Ooh yay- badminton's so great. ^-^

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sports & A Levels :h:
Sweeeeet! how old are you? Do you play badminton for your school or uni or club or anything? :smile: And doubles or singles?

I'm nearly 16. I play for my club- shame my school doesn't have a badminton club. :frown: and I play both but more leaning towards singles I guess.

How old are you?
Reply 13
I'm Scott. A Sheffield Wednesday fan. I plan on going to university for the 2016 intake.
I'm nearly 16. I play for my club- shame my school doesn't have a badminton club. :frown: and I play both but more leaning towards singles I guess.

How old are you?

I am 17, in my final year of sixth form :smile: Diving into Uni next year :redface: And yeah singles is more fun and less frustrating in my opinion... Doubles is so much less energetic and exciting? :s-smilie:
I am 17, in my final year of sixth form :smile: Diving into Uni next year :redface: And yeah singles is more fun and less frustrating in my opinion... Doubles is so much less energetic and exciting? :s-smilie:

Yeah, I totally agree. :biggrin: I have one more year of sixth form left then uni. What do you want to do at uni? :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending