The Student Room Group

School Sex

So i started at a new school in year 12, and I used to date a previous member from the school in the same year, however he didnt get the grades and so he left. I am not sure whether people know how far we got (sex), but after creating a form group chat a boy private messsaged me asking for my snapchat and whether i wanted to go to his for a Netflix and Chill- we havent ever spoken before and he is a virgin.He also sent videos of him giving himself pleasure. I dont know what to say to him or anything when i see him.

Wht shall i do?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
So i started at a new school in year 12, and I used to date a previous member from the school in the same year, however he didnt get the grades and so he left. I am not sure whether people know how far we got (sex), but after creating a form group chat a boy private messsaged me asking for my snapchat and whether i wanted to go to his for a Netflix and Chill- we havent ever spoken before and he is a virgin.He also sent videos of him giving himself pleasure. I dont know what to say to him or anything when i see him.

Wht shall i do?
The question is what do you want to do?
Reply 2
Original post by Tootles
The question is what do you want to do?

obviously i am horny but i just broke up with my boyfriend and i care about him alot and think about him all the time, but honestly im not sure whether doing a casual thing could lead to feelings or awkwardness, it would be horrible to spend 2 years sitting next to a guy who you dont talk to
Eww as if he sent you videos lol
Reply 4
Original post by bassbabe

how dont you believe?
Original post by bassbabe

ikr, i find it so gross when boys do that:s-smilie:
Reply 6
Get him to pay for a year Netflix subscription, see how serious he really is.
Wait, random guy in the year asks you for snapchat via group chat. Then proceeds to send you **** clips? And you're considering smashing.

How did this guys plan work? Lmao.

Only reinforcing the behaviour of those guys who send their dick to every half pretty girl on social media in hopes for a reply.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Gears265
Get him to pay for a year Netflix subscription, see how serious he really is.

yea thats what im tempted in saying uno but he only wants to do it once tommorrow and then not again
Please do not sleep with him...if anything just because I am disheartened that this kid will then think that sending unsolicited dick pics = sex for the rest of his life
Reply 10
Original post by So Instinct
Wait, random guy in the year asks you for snapchat via group chat. Then proceeds to send you **** clips? And you're considering smashing.

It appears to have worked..

Only reinforcing the behaviour of those guys who send their dick to every half pretty girl on social media in hopes for a reply.

lmfao this guy is onto something here, please dont cockblock him

Wht shall i do?

However you're feeling, the guy you're dealing with is not good news. It may be worth talking to your parents or a teacher about what the guy has done. He has issues that need sorting out.
yea thats what im tempted in saying uno but he only wants to do it once tommorrow and then not again

You're really considering letting a guy use you just to lose his virginity?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Reue
It appears to have worked..

I know? :hmmm:

Not sure if I'm missing a joke here or something.
Reply 15
I know? :hmmm:

Not sure if I'm missing a joke here or something.

I'm just as shocked as you are tbh
Original post by SeanFM
However you're feeling, the guy you're dealing with is not good news. It may be worth talking to your parents or a teacher about what the guy has done. He has issues that need sorting out.

tbh i think it is a joke what he did and if i did say yes he would probably back down
obviously i am horny but i just broke up with my boyfriend and i care about him alot and think about him all the time, but honestly im not sure whether doing a casual thing could lead to feelings or awkwardness, it would be horrible to spend 2 years sitting next to a guy who you dont talk to
I think maybe thinking about a rebound relationship isn't awfully wise, however a bit of fun is a bit of fun, and it might help you to let go. As in there's nothing wrong with being horny - just be careful who you share it with; you don't want to be hurt and you don't want to be in an awkward place.

Or just go to Ann Summers :lol:

Wht shall i do?

This guy even send his dick pics when I'm on the tube. He prefers people with the iphonez. I'll tell ya what you are taking dangerous waters with this kid back off and ignore this one out.

If you are that horny you can try impressing me also.
Original post by DiceTheSlice
This guy even send his dick pics when I'm on the tube. He prefers people with the iphonez. I'll tell ya what you are taking dangerous waters with this kid back off and ignore this one out.

If you are that horny you can try impressing me also.

impress you? how so?

Quick Reply