The Student Room Group

urgent help plzzz

i need to write a report about the physical and chemical properties of carbon fibre and the uses of carbon fibre and also why this propeties make it good for making body cars.plzzz i really need to get distinction on this report.i found many info online but im so cofused which is the best thing to do.
Original post by salamsalam
i need to write a report about the physical and chemical properties of carbon fibre and the uses of carbon fibre and also why this propeties make it good for making body cars.plzzz i really need to get distinction on this report.i found many info online but im so cofused which is the best thing to do.

I doubt anybody here will give you any information that you haven't already found online. The best thing to do is to just get on with it.
Reply 2
thnkx but i really need something clear and simple to get distinction for this que:why this properties make it good for making body car???
thnkx but i really need something clear and simple to get distinction for this que:why this properties make it good for making body car???

You haven't found an answer on Google?
Reply 4
no i didnt find good answer for my question plz can u help me cuz i need it for tomorrow plzz
no i didnt find good answer for my question plz can u help me cuz i need it for tomorrow plzz

Sorry, I don't know the answer to that as I haven't studied a DT subject since my GCSE years. You're unlikely to find better answers on here if you can't find a good answer on Google, I'm afraid. Information on Google > information on student website.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending