Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I've applied for 2nd year entry Economics and French, from London

Posted from TSR Mobile
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Reply 2
Currently holding an offer for Business and Management MA (SocSci) !!

And I can't believe it!! Could make it my firm, what I love about Glasgow is picking the other two subjects! So so excited to go up for the first time in a few weeks!
Where are you applying from?

I've received an unconditional offer for religious and theological studies / philosophy.
Reply 4
Just received an AAB offer to study MA Economics and French

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well done!
Reply 6
Original post by amymcclements
Well done!

Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Got an AAB offer yesterday for MA English Lit and History :smile:
Reply 8

I've received an unconditional offer for religious and theological studies / philosophy.

England - Liverpool :smile:
Got my offer about an hour ago AAB for Mathematics!
Reply 10
Just popping in to say I'm a first year student doing history, archaeology and classics and I mean obviously since I'm a first year I'm not the most experienced with the uni but if anyone has any questions about the courses I'm doing or anything, I'd be happy to help out.
Reply 11
Hi, I'm an international student, and, I'm applying for EEE.

I'm applying for that too!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13

Well done

I'm also applying for theology and sent cuss away yesterday :-) I was just wondering how long it took you to hear back from Glasgow and what as levels and predictions you applied with if you don't mind me asking
Reply 14
I'm applying for Veterinary Medicine at Glasgow :biggrin: It's my first choice. Absolutely loved the Uni when I visited it last September. Nervous to hear back from them, though.
Got an offer a couple of days ago to do medical engineering for AAB, is anyone else doing this course?:smile:
Original post by Hmcr96
Well done

I'm also applying for theology and sent cuss away yesterday :-) I was just wondering how long it took you to hear back from Glasgow and what as levels and predictions you applied with if you don't mind me asking

I heard in about a week I think! My highers are: RMPS- A English- A Admin and IT- A Gaelic- A and maths -C

This year I am sitting advanced higher English, rmps and gaelic!

Hope this help so!
Reply 17
I heard in about a week I think! My highers are: RMPS- A English- A Admin and IT- A Gaelic- A and maths -C

This year I am sitting advanced higher English, rmps and gaelic!

Hope this help so!

Thanks a lot! I don't know anything about the Scottish higher system but they seem very impressive to me :-)
Reply 18
Just got my AAB conditional to study Mech Engineering :smile: Definitely my first choice and my first offer :biggrin:
Reply 19
Original post by eeyore_17
Got an offer a couple of days ago to do medical engineering for AAB, is anyone else doing this course?:smile:

Yeah I am now :smile:))

EDIT: Thought you said Mechanical :/
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest