The Student Room Group

Rebound relationships ?

Is it okay to have a rebound relationship in your views. Only if your not using the guys - I mean to slowly transfer your love to somebody else?

My previous relationship Lasted for 7 months. I am in a relationship now, it's been a week with my new partner, I had fancied the guy i'm with for about a year before I entered my old relationship but sometimes I fee bad because my ex hasnt't gotten over the breakup although I have already moved on.

What do you guys think - is it right ? ( not morally )
Reply 1
I think it is alright. It's your life, and you should live it as you want to.
Reply 2
Original post by MonicaR
I think it is alright. It's your life, and you should live it as you want to.

I suppose, but isn't it a bad thing that I moved on so quickly and am now happy with my new partner ( although it's only been a week ) and he hasn't even gotten over it let alone moved on ?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I suppose, but isn't it a bad thing that I moved on so quickly and am now happy with my new partner ( although it's only been a week ) and he hasn't even gotten over it let alone moved on ?

I don't think so. It seems like girls take the breakup really hard at first, but move on faster then the guys. If you're ready for a new relationship, then that is great. If he isn't, that's fine too. Everyone moves on in their own speed. You shouldn't have a bad conscience about it
Reply 4
Original post by MonicaR
I don't think so. It seems like girls take the breakup really hard at first, but move on faster then the guys. If you're ready for a new relationship, then that is great. If he isn't, that's fine too. Everyone moves on in their own speed. You shouldn't have a bad conscience about it

This really helped, thank you so much. I really don't feel that guilty now :smile:
I have tried talking to him but he hates me, tbh I don't miss him at all now, I love the guy i'm with now :biggrin:
Reply 5
This really helped, thank you so much. I really don't feel that guilty now :smile:
I have tried talking to him but he hates me, tbh I don't miss him at all now, I love the guy i'm with now :biggrin:

That's good, glad I could help!:smile:

"Btches ain't sht but hoes and tricks"**

**For Educational Purposes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending