The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Heavenly
Reply 41
hahahaha OH MY GOD!

that is some AMAZING singing! i def feel sorry for you.... :frown:
Unfortunately I have just been awoken from the nap I was taking. My flatmate next door has been yowling (singing) for the past 20 minutes now. There was Christina's 'Ain't No Other Man' and then the song that goes "It must've been love, but it's OOOver NOO-OOW".

Nooo...Now it's Lady Marmalade (sung reeaallly badly). I feel your pain, Thud.

*Schokis turns up her own music*
Reply 43
lol. Oh dear. One of my flatmates 'sings' R'n'B. Unfortunately she does this all the time, and whenever she does, it sounds like she's dribbling :s-smilie:
Reply 44
tell 'em to put a sock in it...

Reply 45
Thud
person in the room next to me is CONSTANTLY singing, although wailing would be a better term, loud, high pitched ****! she's driving me insane. how do i get her to stop.

if i go round there it will be with my hockey stick....:mad:

Oh dear, I bet this is how the guy in the room next to me feels. I play guitar and sing quite often and also play my saxophone from time to time. But it could be worse, I mean, I could watch TV 24 hours a day really loud like he does (i can always hear every word.) As could your neighbour, so be thankful she doesn't! I hate TV man so much.
Reply 46
run in and kiss her.
she'll think shes developed some kind of mating call.. once she realises she's seducing you she'll stop. i hope?

Latest