The Student Room Group

USA BOMBS HOSPITAL after warning Russia about civilian casualties

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DiceTheSlice
Defending defending... to the point you are blinded

Oh yeah, I would presume your loudmouth would get you killed much sooner if you decide engage with one of their cops or go to a community college to attend a lecture. And the odds are probably higher if you are a non-american.

Both are corrupt. Picking the lesser one or supporting one of them doesn't make you different.

The US has a long history of sponsoring and manufacturing coups against, or for, governments that they disliske, or like. Their growth is built on this and this foundation is unshakable.

And to answer your question about what they have done recently; I see no reason to engage with you any further if you are unaware of the very answer.

Ahh the bitterness is rife in this one. Employed by NSA, and now the whistle blower is at fault for spilling the beans. You are lost cause today and you can have my sympathy.

I don't even support the USA. I'm talking about now not the past, I'd happily point out Russias past is similar if not worse. Well if he wants to leak something, he should do it either anonymously or face the consequences. The fact is that he was happy to be involved in this for years, what changed?
Original post by United1892
Accidentally bombed the embassy actually.

He endangered the lives of hundreds of innocent people.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

wrong

Initially the US military blamed the intelligence for providing the old map. But the intel department reacted angrily claiming that they did not provide the old map. Goes on to show how much these ...... people lie on the media.

Declassified documents had shown that US suspect china was providing intel to the opposing faction, and wanted to intimidate them.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/1999/oct/17/balkans

http://www.jimrogers.com/content/stories/articles/bombing_of_chinese_embassy.html

Bradley manning endangered innocent people? thats a bold claim. who are these people? names please.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by HucktheForde
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

wrong

Initially the US military blamed the intelligence for providing the old map. But the intel department reacted angrily claiming that they did not provide the old map. Goes on to show how much these ...... people lie on the media.

Declassified documents had shown that US suspect china was providing intel to the opposing faction, and wanted to intimidate them.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/1999/oct/17/balkans

http://www.jimrogers.com/content/stories/articles/bombing_of_chinese_embassy.html

Bradley manning endangered innocent people? thats a bold claim. who are these people? names please.

Fair enough.

Afghan and Iraqi cooperators whose names were on the logs released. The taliban had access to the names.
I don't even support the USA. I'm talking about now not the past, I'd happily point out Russias past is similar if not worse. Well if he wants to leak something, he should do it either anonymously or face the consequences. The fact is that he was happy to be involved in this for years, what changed?

You are not fooling anyone with that.

It would be nice if you read a news paper, any, news paper from time to time.

US exploits in Israel/Palestine and Iraq are piling up their List of Atrocities everyday.

> They manufactured a breed of Mujaheed in Afganistan that are still breeding today.

> More religious extremists have set up a base in Iraq/Syria. (fact: One of their first threats were that they will invade the white house)

> Destroyed Libya and all its governance because **** why not, right

Now regarding, Snowden. I have absolutely no idea what your thought process is. He realized common Americans' rights were violated and decided to let the public know. He published classified LEGIT information to prove his asinine claims and, to save his sanity, fled to a country of his choosing for a shelter. Now what really is bugging you here?

But you know what? I'm done. I have an entire book to study by weekend and this discussion is just deviating me from my true purpose. I'm sorry to dramatize, but I've got to make such statements so I have reason to uphold my values as a Man Of My Word.

Good tidings citizen
(edited 8 years ago)
You are not fooling anyone with that.

It would be nice if you read a news paper, any, news paper from time to time.

US exploits in Israel/Palestine and Iraq are piling up their List of Atrocities everyday.

> They manufactured a breed of Mujaheed in Afganistan that is still breeding today.

> More religious extremists have set up a base in Iraq/Syria. (fact: One of their first threats were that they will invade the white house)

> Destroyed Libya and all its governance because **** why not, right

Now regarding, Snowden. I have absolutely no idea what your thought process is. He realized common american's rights were violated and decided to let the public know. He published classified LEGIT information to prove the asinine claims and, to save his sanity, fled to a country of his choosing for a shelter. Now what really is bugging you hear?

But you know what? I'm done. I have an entire book to study by weekend and this discussion is just deviating me from my true purpose. I'm sorry to dramatize, but I've got to make such statements so I have reason to uphold my values as a Man Of My Word.

Good tidings citizen

You're actively saying you'd happily keep dictators in power. You're such a nice man.
Fair enough.

Afghan and Iraqi cooperators whose names were on the logs released. The taliban had access to the names.

This was the very same reason the white house gave. They were, however, when questioned, unable to provide examples.

and until today no cases of those whos name were leaked were executed by the taliban.
Original post by ChickenMadness
Again. are you talking about USA or Russia?

When's the last time a politician was assassinated by his opponent in America? :indiff:

The amount who don't is depressing.

Thankfully the people who make the decisions usually aren't as deluded as some of the people on here. Most of them are just spouting this *******s because they think it's cool; America-hate is very "in" these days.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by StrangeBanana

Thankfully the people who make the decisions usually aren't as deluded as some of the people on here. Most of them are just spouting this *******s because they think it's cool; America-hate is very "in" these days.

They're fairly deluded, just not on this.
You're actively saying you'd happily keep dictators in power. You're such a nice man.

Ugh, you are probably trolling now. Do you think the hell hole vacuum created in Syria/Libya/Iraq today is a better environment for the civilians than it was, say, 10 years ago?

You are such a nice man. You rather have violent factions cutting each other throats promising nothing but death and destruction instead of stability and growth. Indeed you are such a nice man. **** off!

Even the political-challenged Trump has disdained US' military intervention in Iraq and Libya. And you, Mr. Nice Man, think it's necessary to "not keep" such dictators in power. Such a nice man. Do you know Qatar, Zimbabwe, Cuba, North Korea can be argued as countries run by dictators? Destabilizing these countries US style would surely bring us to closer world peace, yeah?

Well I rambled a bit too much. I hope you put your time into reading that dictatorship doesn't equate to boom and gloom.
If i moved to the US I could criticise the government as much as I want, if I did that in Russia I'd be arrested.

The US is not a saint but it's a hell of a lot better than Russia.

Where has it done this recently?

Oh you're one of those who loves Snowden. The man spied on people then decided to make himself a martyr.

Unlike US , Russia shows the footages of bombing of ISIS.

Also it is quite interesting that western media for months was talking only about ISIS. And when Russia started to bomb , western media came up with the new word - "moderate rebels". Busted
Original post by BRICS > DOLLAR
Unlike US , Russia shows the footages of bombing of ISIS.

Also it is quite interesting that western media for months was talking only about ISIS. And when Russia started to bomb , western media came up with the new word - "moderate rebels". Busted

Because the US hasn't been bombing the FSA.
Ugh, you are probably trolling now. Do you think the hell hole vacuum created in Syria/Libya/Iraq today is a better environment for the civilians than it was, say, 10 years ago?

You are such a nice man. You rather have violent factions cutting each other throats promising nothing but death and destruction instead of stability and growth. Indeed you are such a nice man. **** off!

Even the political-challenged Trump has disdained US' military intervention in Iraq and Libya. And you, Mr. Nice Man, think it's necessary to "not keep" such dictators in power. Such a nice man. Do you know Qatar, Zimbabwe, Cuba, North Korea can be argued as countries run by dictators? Destabilizing these countries US style would surely bring us to closer world peace, yeah?

Well I rambled a bit too much. I hope you put your time into reading that dictatorship doesn't equate to boom and gloom.

I'd rather set up a democratic system tbh.

FSA officially stopped its existence in mid 2015
You prefer a country supporting a oppressive regime and discriminates against people as well as persecuting political opponents to what is a liberal country which occasionally makes thee wrong decisions.

OK

Pot, Kettle, Black

Discrimination against blacks in US - Fact
Russia leads in Syria, US is jealous

Right and wrong in all country leaderships, don't cut off your nose to spite your face!
Original post by SMEGGGY
Pot, Kettle, Black

Discrimination against blacks in US - Fact
Russia leads in Syria, US is jealous

Right and wrong in all country leaderships, don't cut off your nose to spite your face!

Discrimination against blacks in the US is not legal discrimination. It is structural and I find it hard to believe it is ordered from the top with Obama being black himself. Of course it's still disgusting.

Discrimination against LGBT people in Russia is legal discrimination ordered by Putin.

I'm not saying there isn't but denying the US is a lot better than Russia is idiocy.
I'd rather set up a democratic system tbh.

Discrimination against blacks in the US is not legal discrimination. It is structural and I find it hard to believe it is ordered from the top with Obama being black himself. Of course it's still disgusting.

Discrimination against LGBT people in Russia is legal discrimination ordered by Putin.

I'm not saying there isn't but denying the US is a lot better than Russia is idiocy.

All these posts are a testament of your limited understanding of our world. I suggest less posting more reading.

Discrimination against a band of individuals pales in contrast to murdering, assassinating, killing and mentally scarring scores of people for the sake of political supremacy or god knows what.

Your world's perception might revolve on how the LGBT community is treated in Russia, and that's precisely your problem.
All these posts are a testament of your limited understanding of our world. I suggest less posting more reading.

Discrimination against a band of individuals pales in contrast to murdering, assassinating, killing and mentally scarring scores of people for the sake of political supremacy or god knows what.

Your world's perception might revolve on how the LGBT community is treated in Russia, and that's precisely your problem.

Russia kills and assasinates a lot more people than the US.
Original post by ChickenMadness
USA is the country that infected it's own citizens with syphilis without their knowledge for research purposes.

Actually blame the Spanish during the colonisation of America for syphilis.
Original post by Vikingninja
Actually blame the Spanish during the colonisation of America for syphilis.

lol it happened a few decades ago. Someone in the government leaked the info and they gave out a formal apology. And there was much more.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending