The Student Room Group

USA BOMBS HOSPITAL after warning Russia about civilian casualties

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ChickenMadness
lol it happened a few decades ago. Someone in the government leaked the info and they gave out a formal apology. And there was much more.

Err no.
Original post by Vikingninja
Err no.

yes
yes

No syphilis was already present in America during colonisation in the native populations, Spanish had their go during that and the bacteria mutated to become dangerous.
Original post by Fango_Jett
Iraq in 2003? Invading a country that had nothing to do with 9/11, and almost entirely responsible for the creation of ISIS today? Go back in history a bit, and there are many governments (including democratically elected ones) that the US has overthrown or helped overthrow for it's own gain.

That isn't anti-Americanism. This is just stating facts. The US in the Middle East has been one disaster after another, and I say this as an American.

Three things:

ISIS existed in 1999 as Jama'at al-Tawhid wal-Jihad.

They joined Al-qaeda and became known as Al-qaeda in iraq.

ISIS is responsible for ISIS.

Sure, the US isn't squeaky clean and has it's fair share of problems, what country doesn't? I'd much rather have them incharge on the global stage than Russia.
(edited 8 years ago)
Again. are you talking about USA or Russia?

lol, dis guy.... too funny.
Original post by United1892
Russia kills and assasinates a lot more people than the US.

Either you short-term memory is defunct or you chose to ignore my posts. Whatever it is; wasting my time on your squabble will not benefit anyone.

Besides, on what grounds are you making this claim? What years are you cherry picking to conclude Russian Kills > US Kills? Are you even aware of wars US has actively engaged in the past decade?
Original post by DiceTheSlice
Either you short-term memory is defunct or you chose to ignore my posts. Whatever it is; wasting my time on your squabble will not benefit anyone.

Besides, on what grounds are you making this claim? What years are you cherry picking to conclude Russian Kills > US Kills? Are you even aware of wars US has actively engaged in the past decade?

The wars to liberate countries from oppressive and terrorist supporting rulers one of which had committed genocide on an industrial scale.
Original post by DiceTheSlice

Original post by United1892
The wars to liberate countries from oppressive and terrorist supporting rulers one of which had committed genocide on an industrial scale.

Can you answer the questions like an honest intelligent man? I'm not going to regurgitate the state of affairs of a country that was overrun by US post invasion to pre invasion.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending