The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Further details before applying

Hello I would like to know if it would be possible to make it for the 2016 entry If i take my A levels Exam during June 2016.

If the above seems unclear, would you be ale to give me the exact date on which the entry 2016 starts?

Thank you kindly :smile:
Entry is September 2016 I think, so you should be able to apply. You should be able to get more advise from school/college

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Reply 2
Original post by It's_simple_bb
Entry is September 2016 I think, so you should be able to apply. You should be able to get more advise from school/college

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sounds promising already! :smile:

I kinda need exact details though, sent Cambridge and Kingston an email, no responses yet :/
Original post by poshblokex
Hello I would like to know if it would be possible to make it for the 2016 entry If i take my A levels Exam during June 2016.

If the above seems unclear, would you be ale to give me the exact date on which the entry 2016 starts?

Thank you kindly :smile:

Hi poshbloke,

Most of our applicants take examinations the summer before they come to us. This year new students started on the 21st September.

Please let me know if this helps,

Chloe :smile:
Student Ambassador
Yes, but if you want to apply for cambridge the deadline is october 15th to apply so youd better get started
Did your college not explain any of this to you?
Original post by BekahMay
Yes, but if you want to apply for cambridge the deadline is october 15th to apply so youd better get started
Did your college not explain any of this to you?

Most of us that apply for places like Kingston, normally don't aspire for places like Cambridge.

No disrespect to any uni at all really!
Original post by Tony_LeaS
Most of us that apply for places like Kingston, normally don't aspire for places like Cambridge.

No disrespect to any uni at all really!

Oh well, just incase they were, they didnt seem to know much about the system at all :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending