University of Manchester Applicants for 2016

Scroll to see replies

Anyone thinking of firming for CompSci?
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 901
Original post by member1753327
Yes, im sure you can change it. I heard the lectures are empty as everyone simply streams them from their computers as all lectures are recorded.

Thank you very muchh! So you think that I should choose management instead of business studies?
Reply 902
Which one is better to study at Manchester Uni.. Business Studies or Management?
I have an interview for Secondary PGCE Spanish on Thursday at Manchester!! Anyone else?
Reply 904
Original post by katate
Did anyone received offers for architecture? Or is a current student?

Yeah, i recieved an offer just yesterday. But UCAS hasnt updated yet, so im super confused rn.
Hey guys! So I am in a strange situation at the moment. I firmed Manchester this Monday morning and they haven't responded to my decision yet, even though it's Friday. No email, no UCAS update, nothing. So I'm getting concerned. Has anyone been in such situation?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by acepo
Hey guys! So I am in a strange situation at the moment. I firmed Manchester this Monday morning and they haven't responded to my decision yet, even though it's Friday. No email, no UCAS update, nothing. So I'm getting concerned. Has anyone been in such situation?

That's normal - they'll probably do these things in batches

Posted from TSR Mobile
Possible music undergrad here! Got a conditional offer of ABB (with grade 8 merit) after interview on the 3rd. This is a lowered offer (just, but still!) so now it's all about getting that grade 8 :smile:
Reply 908
Do you think that Manchester will be a good choice for Finance. Anyone with an offer for that course?
I'm going to start at the uni in September but I'm from Manchester if there's anything I can help you with? Good luck with your interview ☺️
Hi guys! I'm an EU applicant for biomedical sciences and I was given an offer by the end of my skype interview last month. They said it would be up on UCAS in 2 weeks but it's been 3 weeks since then and it's still not there .... should I email them or am I freaking out unnecessarily?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by lenawesome
Hi guys! I'm an EU application for biomedical sciences and I was given an offer by the end of my skype interview last month. They said it would be up on UCAS in 2 weeks but it's been 3 weeks since then and it's still not there .... should I email them or am I freaking out unnecessarily?

Maybe email them after a month, i think it took about three weeks for mine to appear (Im a second yr Biochemist)
Original post by Soontobesuper
Maybe email them after a month, i think it took about three weeks for mine to appear (Im a second yr Biochemist)

okay, I'll email them in a week then, thanks! :smile:
Hey people,

Do any of you want to make a UoM group chat on Facebook? Lets speak to each other :biggrin:
Original post by Heartofthesouth1
Name: Ashleigh
Education level: completing Level 3 engineering extended diploma.
I've recieved an interview on the 9th March for my chosen subject of material science & engineering, & I'd just like to talk to a few people who already know the area, as i will be going to UoM without knowing anyone.
If anyone fancys talking to me about UoM that would be great.

I'm going in September (probably). Also a guy from my school is applying for the same course as you. Plus his interview was today too. But he couldn't go because all the trains got cancelled apparently
Where from:Bulgaria
Course:Management (International Business Economics)
I have an offer and it is my firm choice :smile:
Reply 916
Where from: Bulgaria
Course: Computer Science
Manchester is my insurance choice :smile:
Original post by Heartofthesouth1
Name: Ashleigh
Education level: completing Level 3 engineering extended diploma.
I've recieved an interview on the 9th March for my chosen subject of material science & engineering, & I'd just like to talk to a few people who already know the area, as i will be going to UoM without knowing anyone.
If anyone fancys talking to me about UoM that would be great.

There are loads of other applicants on this thread :smile: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3632301
Name: Krishan
Where from: Leicester
AS/A2 subjects: Maths, AS further, AS biology, EPQ, Chemistry, Physics
AS/A2 grades: A*AAAA
Course applying for: Physics with Theoretical Physics

Is there anyone else doing this course on here? :smile:
Where from: Singapore
Course: Computer Science
Haven't received a reply yet :-(

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending