The Student Room Group

How much do you think i should revise in gcse this yaer so i acheive a*'s

hey, i just wanted help about how much hours i should revise for all my 10 gcse's this year. Last year i slacked off and got a C in science and a B in RE. Does anyone know if i can do core sceince again. Im dedicated to start early to get the highest grades because i want to be a doctor
Reply 1
Yes, you can do core science again, but it'll depend on if your school let you or not. You may have to pay.
Reply 2
Original post by revisionbasher21
hey, i just wanted help about how much hours i should revise for all my 10 gcse's this year. Last year i slacked off and got a C in science and a B in RE. Does anyone know if i can do core sceince again. Im dedicated to start early to get the highest grades because i want to be a doctor

If you want an A* in English you first have to know that you don't put an apostrophe for multiple things :tongue: (A*s not A*'s)

But yeah don't bother doing too much work now - just work hard in lessons and do your homework to a good standard and then start revising from February onwards!

Good luck:smile:
thanks, i cant i have to start now lol
Original post by jamestg
If you want an A* in English you first have to know that you don't put an apostrophe for multiple things :tongue: (A*s not A*'s)

But yeah don't bother doing too much work now - just work hard in lessons and do your homework to a good standard and then start revising from February onwards!

Good luck:smile:

PRSOM also treat you mocks as if they were the real things, mocks are very useful
:yep:
Reply 5
That totally depends on you and how much you need to revise to achieve these grades. Differs from person to person and which subjects you excel in. The more revision you do the more likely you are to obtain these grades though ofc...if this helps last year I revised for 20ish hours per science and 5 hours for maths and English and achieved 2a* 7a and 2b grades. My friend on the other hand revised her socks off since October and achieved 10a* and an a grade. Simply shows the more revision you do the higher grades your more likely to get.
You ain't gonna be a doc with C in science soz

Posted from TSR Mobile
I revised for 4-6 hours each weekend from just after the Easter holidays, while cramming in as much revision as possible in lessons. I also did 2-3 hours each day during the Easter and May half term holidays. I came out with 6A*s, 4As and a C, so it worked.

Quick Reply

Latest