The Student Room Group

Resit medicine applicants -personal statement

I'm asking since i have a lot more important things like my work experience and volunteering i can write about so I'm really tight on space.
If its a must have i can find something to get rid of i guess, but is my need to resit a must have paragraph or can i leave it out?
I'm resitting without having any extenuating circumstances and the two medical schools i am applying to (Exeter and UEA) have nothing on their website if they expect it on the personal statement.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Zahid~
I'm asking since i have a lot more important things like my work experience and volunteering i can write about so I'm really tight on space.
If its a must have i can find something to get rid of i guess, but is my need to resit a must have paragraph or can i leave it out?
I'm resitting without having any extenuating circumstances and the two medical schools i am applying to (Exeter and UEA) have nothing on their website if they expect it on the personal statement.

I'm pretty sure its not a requirement to have resisting on your personal statement. The medical school admissions team will probably deduce that from your transcript of grades anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending