The Student Room Group

Don't know what this girl thinks of me?

There's this girl whom i vaguely knew and she kissed me at a party, shes one year below me and im 17, i tried messaging her and was going to ask her out somewhere (small to start with) because messaging sucks to get to know people, but the problem is that i've only had like a couple of really short convos because we get like 5 messages in each and then she reads and ignores my fb messages for like 2/3 days and idk whether she likes me or just wants me to leave her alone??? :frown: I am not sending her messages if she doesn't reply i leave it because i dont wanna seem clingy. any advice on how i should interpret this?? What should I do anyone Thanks
She's not interested honey. If she did reply after 2/3 days, then she's probably just laying on her bed bored and wanted someone to chat to.
Original post by Anonymous
There's this girl whom i vaguely knew and she kissed me at a party, shes one year below me and im 17, i tried messaging her and was going to ask her out somewhere (small to start with) because messaging sucks to get to know people, but the problem is that i've only had like a couple of really short convos because we get like 5 messages in each and then she reads and ignores my fb messages for like 2/3 days and idk whether she likes me or just wants me to leave her alone??? :frown: I am not sending her messages if she doesn't reply i leave it because i dont wanna seem clingy. any advice on how i should interpret this?? What should I do anyone Thanks

Maybe it was a drunken kiss, she may be shy or she may just not be interested.
should've talked to her for a bit longer at the party don't you think? also the possibility that she approached you while drunk and is now thinking "who is this creep that keeps wanting to talk to me?!"
you'll learn from this and pull better at future parties, trust me
Pretty sure she was slightly tipsy at the time and took advantage of you.

Don't chase wind, lad.
Reply 5
I don't think this girl is worth your time, you've given it a go and she hasn't replied and tried to get to know you like you did. She doesn't seem very interest but at least you know now so you can find someone else who does like you back and is even better!
Reply 6
Yeah we were both a bit drunk but not like off our faces, ok ill take your advice, the balls in her court so i will leave it and do as you all say :frown: thanks for the help though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending