The Student Room Group

Spots on my face!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RoadtoSuccess
help please, I need someone to help me get rid of them, it looks nasty and I've got a few dark marks now bc of them... I'm starting to use lemon juice as I have heard it helps with spots please get back to me and help me if theres any other methods (THAT ACTUALLY WORK)

Thank you!

TSR is a hive of spurious conjecture, dubious home-remedies and over-zealous idiots extolling isotretinoin as though it were some kind of miraculous panacea. Go here.
Says the one who believes putting food ingredients on your face cures spots... It's possible you can ruin your skin if you are putting stuff intended for food all over your face. You'd believe it if someone randomly said putting urinal waste all over your face would cure spots.
Original post by AsandaLFC
Reply 42
You got acne, go to the doctors lol. Stop putting **** on your face that people used to clear up spots back in the 1400s.
Original post by Will98765
Says the one who believes putting food ingredients on your face cures spots... It's possible you can ruin your skin if you are putting stuff intended for food all over your face. You'd believe it if someone randomly said putting urinal waste all over your face would cure spots.

I been using apple cider vinegar for 3 years now. My face is flawness and glowing like a babys.

And im going to continue using it untill death.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I had the same type of spots. They were so hideous I wore sunglasses everywhere. My solution was clean skin. It sounds simple but really clean your skin.

My method:

Warm water - Clinique step 1 soap

Garnier exfoliate

Sandalwood face mask

Clinique step 3 cream

I had clear skin within 3 days.
i think you have got the enough answers for your question
Well I used to have quite a few spots and I basically just changed my normal face washing routine and lifestyle. I started washing my face with ice cold water, drinking a LOT of water, eating more fruit and veg, and I started to work out more frequently. It made such a difference, trust me, it works :wink:
I also applied tea tree oil before going to bed.
Oh and do NOT try Benzoyl Peroxide, it made my face break out and it gave me rashes.
Original post by henrycalvin
i think you have got the enough answers for your question

its an old post.. Can't you read lol
Original post by girlfromlux
Well I used to have quite a few spots and I basically just changed my normal face washing routine and lifestyle. I started washing my face with ice cold water, drinking a LOT of water, eating more fruit and veg, and I started to work out more frequently. It made such a difference, trust me, it works :wink:
I also applied tea tree oil before going to bed.
Oh and do NOT try Benzoyl Peroxide, it made my face break out and it gave me rashes.

thanks but this was an old thread, my spots just vanished naturally i did all that though so thanks for that rofl ig :biggrin:
thanks but this was an old thread, my spots just vanished naturally i did all that though so thanks for that rofl ig :biggrin:

Yeah, if I'd seen it before I woulda just said they'd disappear naturally so don't worry :lol:
coconut oil. works for me
Original post by Alexion
Yeah, if I'd seen it before I woulda just said they'd disappear naturally so don't worry :lol:

how many accounts do you have O_O man you're scaring me :frown:
Original post by shawtyb
coconut oil. works for me

erm thanks but this was an old thread someone bought it back from the dead ;-;
Reply 53
I use tea tree oil
how many accounts do you have O_O man you're scaring me :frown:

Eh? Just the two...
Both castor/coconut oil and an oat mask are good subsitutues for spot cream.
Original post by kandykissesxox
Both castor/coconut oil and an oat mask are good subsitutues for spot cream.

once again thank you :smile: but this was an old thread soooo ;-;
SCREAMS EVERYONE IS POSTING NOW!
Original post by Alexion
Eh? Just the two...

rofl okay :biggrin: why choose that name for that one
rofl okay :biggrin: why choose that name for that one

so confused rn :s-smilie:

It's just Alexion and Asuna :///
Original post by thecatwithnohat
Did you pop them before they were ready to be popped?

Be sure to clean your face thoroughly every evening with lukewarm water, and finish off with cold water to close your pores.

Coconut oil is great for the scarring.

Coconut oil? Has it worked for you?

I get the occasional spot, and when it goes it often leaves a scar that infuriates me. I've tried coconut oil, but unfortunately it doesn't work for me. Tea tree oil seems to do a much better job.

EDIT: Just realised how long ago you posted that
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending