The Student Room Group

Spots on my face!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Alexion
so confused rn :s-smilie:

It's just Alexion and Asuna :///

huh then why did you reply to this
(Original post by henrycalvin)
i think you have got the enough answers for your questionits an old post.. Can't you read lol

o-o im so confused now rofl and shhhh dont let anyone know about you know ^_-
Original post by fire_and_ice
Coconut oil? Has it worked for you?

I get the occasional spot, and when it goes it often leaves a scar that infuriates me. I've tried coconut oil, but unfortunately it doesn't work for me. Tea tree oil seems to do a much better job.

EDIT: Just realised how long ago you posted that

LOL
Original post by RoadtoSuccess
huh then why did you reply to this
(Original post by henrycalvin)
i think you have got the enough answers for your questionits an old post.. Can't you read lol

o-o im so confused now rofl and shhhh dont let anyone know about you know ^_-

I was just making a comment haha :lol:

It's too late now, two of you have posted in the vms :unimpressed:
SAME.
Seeing your doctor is the best bet if it's moderate/serious. You can get creams or (like myself a while ago) prescribed roaccutane by a dermatologist. If it's mild however, you doctor may just say to put up with it, as it's aesthetic

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Alexion
I was just making a comment haha :lol:

It's too late now, two of you have posted in the vms :unimpressed:

rofl :frown: sorry
OMG EVERYONE WHO IS POSTING THIS IS AN OLD THREAD !!!!!
Thank you for understanding
This is a really good face wash you can try out to help your acne. :h:

OMG EVERYONE WHO IS POSTING THIS IS AN OLD THREAD !!!!!
Thank you for understanding

LMAO

Original post by undercxver
This is a really good face wash you can try out to help your acne. :h:

I use the same one along with the heated version 😍😍
Original post by kandykissesxox
I use the same one along with the heated version 😍😍

How's the heated one like? I've only ever used this and the original (I think it's original). Best things I've used to clear up my skin, and I love the minty feeling after using the charcoal one. :u:
How's the heated one like? I've only ever used this and the original (I think it's original). Best things I've used to clear up my skin, and I love the minty feeling after using the charcoal one. :u:

The heated one is really refreshing and gentle on your skin (like the other biore products). Literally as soon as you squeeze a bit of the product out and rub it in between your palms; it heats up instantly.

I love that minty, tingly charcoal effect too!! I don't really like the smell however.:colonhash:
The heated one is really refreshing and gentle on your skin (like the other biore products). Literally as soon as you squeeze a bit of the product out and rub it in between your palms; it heats up instantly.

I love that minty, tingly charcoal effect too!! I don't really like the smell however.:colonhash:

I think I am gonna give that a go then. :ahee:

I love those heating face masks, and then when they peel off you get that satisfying feeling. :sogood:

Really? I love the smell. Biore is gooooooood. :u:
I think I am gonna give that a go then. :ahee:

I love those heating face masks, and then when they peel off you get that satisfying feeling. :sogood:

Really? I love the smell. Biore is gooooooood. :u:

When you do, let me know what you think :biggrin:

I'm glad I made the conversion from garnier to biore 😍

I've never tried a peel mask, but if I do somewhere in the future; I'd want to try the snail mask loool.
Reply 73
Original post by z33
i had spots from the age of like 11 and i'm 17 now and they JUST started going. I've tried literally everything over the counter - all those regimes from clinique and skn and chanel and everything. All those cleansers, toners, moisturisers etc. But imma tell you what has never failed me:

benzoyl peroxide. also known as DUAC. just get the doctor to prescribe it for you.

I use the a tea tree and witch hazel cleanser from Boots (they have the scrub too, which i use like twice a week), then i dry my face with clean tissues (not a bacteria ridden towel) and then I use clinique's anti-blemish solutions clarifying lotion (you can use any type of lotion or toner that removes dead skin cells), i then apply the benzoyl peroxide cream (i got the 5% one, i recommend you start on 2.5%) all over my face, and lastly i moisturise using a tea tree moisturiser from the body shop because benzoyl peroxide can dry out your skin

when my hormones were crazy i used to use differin (also a strong topical cream for acne) at night and benzoyl peroxide in the morning but that dried out my face SO bad, it was red and flaky and even my eyelids were peeling - so don't use too much!

i think just get a decent foam cleanser, a good toner or dead skin cell removing liquid, benzoyl peroxide, and a tea tree moisturiser - that's good enough! you'll notice a difference in like a week. Legit, if you use it twice a day, and put it all over your face from tomorrow, by next wednesday your face will be like 90% clear, and your spots will have dried. but you HAVE to STICK to it!

AND change your pillowcase EVERY 2 DAYS AT LEASTTTT! don't touch your face and don't wear makeup that blocks your pores. don't pop your spots but if you do, make sure your face is clean before you do it, and that you fingers are clean too, and wash your face after too, and put BP on straight after.

Good luck! :biggrin:

I used Benzoyl Peroxide once when I was sixteen and it burnt my face so badly I had to hold a wet pillowcase over it for a week, I can't even come close to describing how uncomfortable it was, I' rather give birth to an elephant out of my arse...
help please, I need someone to help me get rid of them, it looks nasty and I've got a few dark marks now bc of them... I'm starting to use lemon juice as I have heard it helps with spots please get back to me and help me if theres any other methods (THAT ACTUALLY WORK)

Thank you!

Try neem oil
When you do, let me know what you think :biggrin:

I'm glad I made the conversion from garnier to biore 😍

I've never tried a peel mask, but if I do somewhere in the future; I'd want to try the snail mask loool.

Will do, I still got another bottle of charcoal one to get through before I try it. :colonhash:

I've never tried Garnier stuff. I used to get all the tea tree stuff when I was younger. Them "on a budget days". :sigh:

Peel off masks are great for black heads. I got black heads during summer. :cry2: Praise the Lord for peel off marks. :adore:

Omg I've seen people talk about snail masks. It sounds gross. :s-smilie:
omg...... kms
omg...... kms

Try neem oil m8.
Original post by Zenarthra
Try neem oil m8.

old thread m8
Original post by z33
i had spots from the age of like 11 and i'm 17 now and they JUST started going. I've tried literally everything over the counter - all those regimes from clinique and skn and chanel and everything. All those cleansers, toners, moisturisers etc. But imma tell you what has never failed me:

benzoyl peroxide. also known as DUAC. just get the doctor to prescribe it for you.

I use the a tea tree and witch hazel cleanser from Boots (they have the scrub too, which i use like twice a week), then i dry my face with clean tissues (not a bacteria ridden towel) and then I use clinique's anti-blemish solutions clarifying lotion (you can use any type of lotion or toner that removes dead skin cells), i then apply the benzoyl peroxide cream (i got the 5% one, i recommend you start on 2.5%) all over my face, and lastly i moisturise using a tea tree moisturiser from the body shop because benzoyl peroxide can dry out your skin

when my hormones were crazy i used to use differin (also a strong topical cream for acne) at night and benzoyl peroxide in the morning but that dried out my face SO bad, it was red and flaky and even my eyelids were peeling - so don't use too much!

i think just get a decent foam cleanser, a good toner or dead skin cell removing liquid, benzoyl peroxide, and a tea tree moisturiser - that's good enough! you'll notice a difference in like a week. Legit, if you use it twice a day, and put it all over your face from tomorrow, by next wednesday your face will be like 90% clear, and your spots will have dried. but you HAVE to STICK to it!

AND change your pillowcase EVERY 2 DAYS AT LEASTTTT! don't touch your face and don't wear makeup that blocks your pores. don't pop your spots but if you do, make sure your face is clean before you do it, and that you fingers are clean too, and wash your face after too, and put BP on straight after.

Good luck! :biggrin:

This !!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending