The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Ring them, ask for one to be posted and it should be there in a week. They might charge you a nominal fee. Check out their website - some online banking sites off you a pleace to order one.
Reply 2
okay will do, thankyou!
Reply 3
Yeah I do but my mum wants me to print one off so she can keep her eye on me sooner lol, if i walk in will they print one off?
Reply 4
Yeah - banks can normally print one out while you wait. Other sometimes, if they are busy they ask you to come back later for it.

Don't you have internet banking - its easy to check your account/s online and your mum could keep an eye on stuff as well if you tell her the password for it.
Reply 5
Bluelight
Yeah I do but my mum wants me to print one off so she can keep her eye on me sooner lol, if i walk in will they print one off?

yes i did it last week - go in up to the customer services desk and just say you want a print off of everything which has happened on your account for the past however many months. you need to take id with you though.
Reply 6
arghhh

my parents are so nosey aswell, they open my letters and bank statemtents that get send to home whilst im at uni.

does my ****ing head when they questio about what i spend my money on.
Reply 7
BWFC_K
arghhh

my parents are so nosey aswell, they open my letters and bank statemtents that get send to home whilst im at uni.

go to the bank, get them to change the address they send your statements to. easy. :wink:
Reply 8
yea i got online banking. im gonna go down and say "stop sending us them bastard statements your gettin me in trouble ya know"

seriously my dad is like ok you spend money like your sister did.........but then hands it to my mum and she goes on and on and on about why i needed 50 quid that friday......arghhh.

i dread when i see my phoen ringing and it says 'home phone'!
Reply 9
Go online to your account and set up paper-free banking - no more letters home, and you can check your account whenever you want! :smile:
BWFC_K
arghhh

Yeah mine do that too. I just asked my bank to send them to my uni adress.

Latest

Trending

Trending