The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Can I still apply? (University of Exeter, Flexible Combined Honours)

I want to put Geography down as one of my subject choices, but the requirements say a 5 in HL Geography (IB).

I got a high 7 in SL Geography, with high 7s in all of my papers and I'm doing an EPQ in Geography this year. I also got a 6 in SL Physics and a 7 in HL History if this is relevant. When I first made my subject choices I didn't know what I'd be applying for and it's frustrating how limiting this is.

I emailed the uni on Thursday and they still haven't replied to me. I'm applying for early entry though and was told by my school to pay and send by last Friday and I STILL haven't done it (I'm applying for early entry). If anyone has any idea, please please help.

Thank you!
I doubt whether you can as Exeter has filled all its spaces and lectures have already been going for a week. Maybe you should apply to start next year now
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Original post by ILovePancakes
I want to put Geography down as one of my subject choices, but the requirements say a 5 in HL Geography (IB).

I got a high 7 in SL Geography, with high 7s in all of my papers and I'm doing an EPQ in Geography this year. I also got a 6 in SL Physics and a 7 in HL History if this is relevant. When I first made my subject choices I didn't know what I'd be applying for and it's frustrating how limiting this is.

I emailed the uni on Thursday and they still haven't replied to me. I'm applying for early entry though and was told by my school to pay and send by last Friday and I STILL haven't done it (I'm applying for early entry). If anyone has any idea, please please help.

Thank you!

The price for UCAS entry is the same whether you apply to two universities or 5.

Send off the UCAS form now, with a blank space to add Exeter (or another university) before the January 2016 deadline.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending