The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mr Smurf
Imagine being my age and not knowing what it is like to have someone like you back. :sad:

a white girl too, to make it hurt even more :sad:
Original post by Forumaddict
I feel like im really behind most people socially and dint even realise it until it was too late. Id also always kinda hoped my first kiss would be like romantic and it could be the first kiss for us both (me and the girl) but at my age almost everyone has had a kiss so its a low chance of finding a girl you can share that special moment with

Its kind of pointless asking for advice on something like this as those who have had relationships wont understand how you feel and those who are in the same boat as you wont know how the people in relationships feel.
But looking at it logically, there are so many people on this planet as long as you dont shut yourself behind closed doors its almost statistically impossible for you to be loveless forever :smile: Don't know if that helps :biggrin: hope it does
Original post by thecatwithnohat
a white girl too, to make it hurt even more :sad:

Indeed. I actually fear dying without experiencing my first kiss more than I fear death itself.
Original post by Mr Smurf
Indeed. I actually fear dying without experiencing my first kiss more than I fear death itself.

I can't relate but it's okay, there's more to life than kisses. :hugs:

Not really. :p: You have had sexual experiences no?
u can cry about that when you're 40 pal, you got 22 years

i dont think its about the kisses, more about the feeling that someone else in the world actually likes you :smile:

theeeeeen again i could be wrong and it could be all about the kisses for him, cest la vie
x

O, well fairy nuff. If i come across any good ways to help I will endeavor to let mr. smurf know
(edited 8 years ago)
its a bit too late to be getting personal :hand:

Ok ok you have had kisses no?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Forumaddict
I feel like im really behind most people socially and dint even realise it until it was too late. Id also always kinda hoped my first kiss would be like romantic and it could be the first kiss for us both (me and the girl) but at my age almost everyone has had a kiss so its a low chance of finding a girl you can share that special moment with
I never kissed anyone till i was 18 or 19, i cant remember now, because i used to be so shy and introverted. your time will come. now i'm 21 and i am very confident and outspoken and i haven't kissed a girl but i have kissed a few guys :smile: i also have a lovely boyfriend. you just have to push your boundaries and get out of your comfort zone and TALK TO PEOPLE!!! confidence is attractive both with making friends and romances!
Reply 30
Not even a peck?

If it makes you feel any better you could kiss Cats....They don't fight back.
Original post by starlight82
You're still young, don't worry about it. When you find the right girl, it won't matter if it's not their first ever kiss. It'll be special either way as it's their first kiss with you :smile:

Where have you been my saviour?
Its a social construct that you need to do things with women or be in relationships or be sexual otherwise you're a loser.

Its stupid and sad really. Welcome to world we live in.
Probably.
Original post by Skill Twix
Where have you been my saviour?

Saviour? :lol:
These threads every day...

Stop worrying so much about what people think. It changes nothing so you might as well just get on with your life.
21, never kissed a girl or done anything with one and i wouldn't class myself as a loser. granted im gay but hope it helps none the less.

for the most part its a strange social construct that we expect certain encounters with the opposite sex by a certain age. dont get upset by it, if you mope around complaining about how you havent yet done yet done x people will think your a looser
Saviour? :lol:

Yes :smile:
Original post by Skill Twix
Yes :smile:

Aww, I'm back to save you :jumphug:
Aww, I'm back to save you :jumphug:

Lol!
Thanks

Latest

Trending