The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by garfeeled
21, never kissed a girl or done anything with one and i wouldn't class myself as a loser. granted im gay but hope it helps none the less.

for the most part its a strange social construct that we expect certain encounters with the opposite sex by a certain age. dont get upset by it, if you mope around complaining about how you havent yet done yet done x people will think your a looser

Have you done anything with guys though? I'm not out and am yet to kiss a guy.
Go out tomorrow. Ask 100 women out. 1 of them will say yes. Two weeks later you're kissing someone. One month later you'll probably get laid. Problem solved.

Seriously, just go out and do it. The fear of rejection is your problem and you will be absolutely useless the first time you try to chat a girl up. By the 50th time you won't care one way or another.

All guys face rejection, don't let it paralyse you. Clear all preconceptions and expectations from your head and just...talk.

You'll be a quivering wreck, you'll be terrified, but just do it. It doesn't matter where it is, be it the canteen, a cafe, the library, whatever...if she's a decent girl she'll know how difficult it is to pluck up the courage to do it, and she won't stomp all over you. If she decides to do the latter then she's a flat out b***h and deserves her place in hell.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
I'm 23 and haven't either. FIVE YEARS older than you. **** that is depressing. Five years I could have spent having sex with attractive young women :frown:

You get used to it :indiff:

Had a mind to being supportive of the OP but my Christ, to have not kissed at 23 is ridiculous. You need to get out there, man.
17 and had my first guy kiss a couple of months ago..it wasn't special or how I imagined it to be. Kind of disappointing.

I found out the guy didn't even like me which made me feel worse and now I cringe and am cynical about the idea of anyone being attracted to me/wanting to kiss me.

To answer your question, you are not a loser cause you haven't kissed a girl yet.

In my opinion, what makes a guy a loser is if he's racist, sexist or discriminative in other ways. Or if he thinks he's better than certain people.

Assuming you're not the above, you're fine man :smile:
Original post by Scott.
Not even a peck?

If it makes you feel any better you could kiss Cats....They don't fight back.

You have clearly never tried to kiss a cat.
The first time I kissed a girl was in my early 20's. Be proud. *****.
Original post by Precious Illusions
You have clearly never tried to kiss a cat.

I was going to say this :rofl:

Original post by Anonymous
Had a mind to being supportive of the OP but my Christ, to have not kissed at 23 is ridiculous. You need to get out there, man.

But you couldn't even say that to my face non anonymously. What a loser.
(edited 8 years ago)
Have you done anything with guys though? I'm not out and am yet to kiss a guy.

I've kissed a guy yes. Not a virgin so would be hard to have not done that. Though I only ever got a kiss after I came out. And the guy I was with had also come out though only a few hours days previously and I hadn't got the information yet. He assumed I had.

Don't stress aboutit , physical intimacy and for it being enjoyable should be why you kiss somebody not because you feel your too old to have never been kissed. You do it for the former you less likely to regret it than to kiss for the latter. And a kiss you regret is one not worth having
I'm 23 and haven't either. FIVE YEARS older than you. **** that is depressing. Five years I could have spent having sex with attractive young women :frown:

When will I get used to it?

u need 2 **** dem rite in da pussay

Like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9Hv5ImEtoc
Original post by Rad-Reloaded
u need 2 **** dem rite in da pussay

Like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9Hv5ImEtoc

He probably gets laid more than me
He probably gets laid more than me

He is a very handsome young man

Probably lays as much pipe as everyone on tsr combined.
Reply 52
No bud . You are fine. Wouldn't worry about it .
Just try to find a girl.
Original post by forumaddict
i feel like im really behind most people socially and dint even realise it until it was too late. Id also always kinda hoped my first kiss would be like romantic and it could be the first kiss for us both (me and the girl) but at my age almost everyone has had a kiss so its a low chance of finding a girl you can share that special moment with

loserrrrrrr
Original post by Forumaddict
I feel like im really behind most people socially and dint even realise it until it was too late. Id also always kinda hoped my first kiss would be like romantic and it could be the first kiss for us both (me and the girl) but at my age almost everyone has had a kiss so its a low chance of finding a girl you can share that special moment with

Well the first thing I would say is don't give up - I'm 18 and I haven't kissed a guy yet, and I have friends who haven't kissed guys yet. It's all a matter of waiting for someone who's suitable - people act surprised when I tell them I haven't kissed a guy yet, for some reason they seem to think that every 18 year old should've kissed someone by then but that really isn't the case. I'm hoping that my first kiss will be romantic, and I haven't given up on that idea yet, and I don't think you should either:smile:
i was 11 the first time i shoved my tongue down a girl's throat

u jealous?
Original post by Forumaddict
I feel like im really behind most people socially and dint even realise it until it was too late. Id also always kinda hoped my first kiss would be like romantic and it could be the first kiss for us both (me and the girl) but at my age almost everyone has had a kiss so its a low chance of finding a girl you can share that special moment with

You're have no social skills?
Me neither.
Where do you live?
I've never been kissed.
We can not understand other human beings together!:smile::smile: :smile::smile:
:lovedup2::love::lovedup::lovie::lovie2::lovehug:

But seriously, I just moved to a new school and I have such poor social skills that it took me a month to notice that two people I thought were my friends don't even like me.
*shoves chocolate bar in face and tries to make internet 'friends' *
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Mad_Cat_Lady

But seiosly, I just moved to a new school and I have such poor social skills that it took me a month to notice that two people I thought were my friends don't even like me.
*shoves chocolate bar in face and tries to make internet 'friends' *

:'(

To scared to talk to me without the anonymous function huh?

Latest

Trending

Trending