The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

University of Nottingham Applicants 2016 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by crazyfilmbuff
Thank you! I waited for ages and then suddenly got one today which I really didn't expect! I wouldn't worry what were your ASs if you don't mind me asking?

It's a bit complicated cause I did an A level in my first year but I got A (A2 maths), A (Law) and D (physics), there were extenuating circumstances though :/ what did you get at AS?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by sop10
Congrats! When did you send your application?

Thank you !! 14th of October... so it took a while haha!
Original post by kathryng2305
It's a bit complicated cause I did an A level in my first year but I got A (A2 maths), A (Law) and D (physics), there were extenuating circumstances though :/ what did you get at AS?

aw nice well done. I got ABBC but am resitting the B's as similarly there were extenuating circumstances. So, I'm sure you'll be offered Nottingham, how do you think the LNAT went?
Do Nottingham send acknowledgement emails?
aw nice well done. I got ABBC but am resitting the B's as similarly there were extenuating circumstances. So, I'm sure you'll be offered Nottingham, how do you think the LNAT went?

thanks, well done to you too. I'm resitting one of my maths modules as well, to push it up to an A* but I'm just leaving physics, I hated it so badly :tongue: I hope that it went quite well, I think my essay was a little dodgy but it's really hard to tell, how do you think yours went?
Original post by Economistician
Do Nottingham send acknowledgement emails?

yep, probably a week or so after they get your application! I sent mine on the 8th October, got an acknowledgement on the 13th
Hi there, I have a problem here. I'm currently doing my AS-Levels and the school im currently at does not provide A-levels, so I decided to join the university's foundation program and wanted to know what the AS-Level grades required to join the program and carry on in to the university and study architecture.
Thanks to whoever help me out!
thanks, well done to you too. I'm resitting one of my maths modules as well, to push it up to an A* but I'm just leaving physics, I hated it so badly :tongue: I hope that it went quite well, I think my essay was a little dodgy but it's really hard to tell, how do you think yours went?

Haha I'm like that with French. Aw ok yeah I'm the same... it's so difficult to know either way, whatever I've got though I'm happy as I've got my Nottingham offer haha! Where else have you applied?
Haha I'm like that with French. Aw ok yeah I'm the same... it's so difficult to know either way, whatever I've got though I'm happy as I've got my Nottingham offer haha! Where else have you applied?

I applied to Oxford Nottingham Sheffield Manchester and Leicester, I'm legit waiting for Nottingham to get back to me cause I've got offers from Sheffield Manchester and Leicester and a rejection from Oxford so fingers crossed I get an offer from my second choice so I can go there! Where else did you apply?
I applied to Oxford Nottingham Sheffield Manchester and Leicester, I'm legit waiting for Nottingham to get back to me cause I've got offers from Sheffield Manchester and Leicester and a rejection from Oxford so fingers crossed I get an offer from my second choice so I can go there! Where else did you apply?

I applied to Oxford as well ( and was rejected too haha), Nottingham, Warwick, Queen's University Belfast and Exter. Hope you hear from Nottingham soon :smile:
Has anyone got law offers yet 🙈🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile
I applied to Oxford as well ( and was rejected too haha), Nottingham, Warwick, Queen's University Belfast and Exter. Hope you hear from Nottingham soon :smile:

Have you heard back from your other unis apart from Nottingham? The longer this goes on the more I'm panicking that they are gonna reject me ngl
Have you heard back from your other unis apart from Nottingham? The longer this goes on the more I'm panicking that they are gonna reject me ngl

Yeah got offers from them, you? The waiting is awful... I swear they do it on purpose haha! Hopefully you'll hear soon!
Applied on the 2nd November for economics, still haven't received an acknowledgement email or an email of any sort from Nottingham, are they generally slow with response times?
Just received a Law offer! (I was waiting absolutely ages so don't be disheartened if you are still waiting)
Yeah got offers from them, you? The waiting is awful... I swear they do it on purpose haha! Hopefully you'll hear soon!

Offers from Sheffield, Manchester and Leicester but not Oxford. I come home from rehearsals every day like do I have an email from nottingham and I never do it makes me so sad
Name: Katie
Course: Biology
GCSEs: 2A*s 6As 3Bs
AS: ABBC
A2 subjects: Biology, Chemistry, Maths, Welsh Bac
A2 (predictions or achieved): AABA*

Received my offer today!:biggrin:
Original post by Aquaxo
Just received a Law offer! (I was waiting absolutely ages so don't be disheartened if you are still waiting)

OMG congrats!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Velvetgh0st
OMG congrats!!!

Thank you!
Reply 319
Original post by Aquaxo

Congrats! I've also applied to Notts for Law and I was wondering - what were your AS grades and A2 predictions? Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending