The Student Room Group

How come all single mothers ignore me and won't date me..

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I know and I wasn't being serious. I think that's the best advice tbh is to just go out and meet them in person and not via the internet, but I don't know where to go to find women around my age range. The Bingo doesn't sound too appealing somehow lol.

Is there anyone your age at your course? Or maybe any single mothers at the school your child attends? Or even take up a new hobby where you know there will be other adults with whom you can mingle. I don't know much about dating sites but can you set an age range for some of them? Even if you do look in the real world it can't hurt to keep up your dating profiles, you might find someone if you keep trying.
But yet I get a lot of attention from younger girls in their late teens and early twenties and virgin girls etc?

I am a single dad in my late twenties and I would prefer my next partner to be a woman who has raised kids and has experience of being a parent and the struggles and stuff that comes with that rather than a young or teenage girl. I'm not looking for a mother for my kids but just I feel I would have more in common with someone who has been a single parent and raised kids etc.

Yet without question all the more mature women and the single mothers ignore me on Facebook no matter where or what I message them, but younger college girls keep saying they find me attractive and sending me messages and all this stuff. I am pushing 30 so I don't want to date a 17 or 18 year old with no life experience.

Why don't the single moms and the milfs find me attractive? Is there some sort of special requirement to date these women?

Interesting.

You lost me at facebook. That's when my concern dropped and my face fell like :dry: you're not taking the piss are you? :colonhash:
You need to stop creeping around FB and go to a site geared specifically towards picking up "milfs."

*cringes and shivers*
Don't have enough time? They are on Facebook all day long. It takes like a minute to reply to a message. But yeah I know what you mean but where would I meet them in person? Whenever I've been out anywhere it's all young teens and college students. Where do more mature women go and hang out? Pubs? They are always with like a hundred other people there.

Do you have kids? Then you can meet them at parent-teacher conferences, parks or just placed you may go with kids to.
Just because they are online all the time, doesn't meen they are ready to reply your message. You may think it takes a minute, but it takes a lot more :biggrin: One has to think of what it is, what it means, what to say, what it could lead to and so on... :wink: There are many things to consider for a girl :wink:
But yet I get a lot of attention from younger girls in their late teens and early twenties and virgin girls etc?

I am a single dad in my late twenties and I would prefer my next partner to be a woman who has raised kids and has experience of being a parent and the struggles and stuff that comes with that rather than a young or teenage girl. I'm not looking for a mother for my kids but just I feel I would have more in common with someone who has been a single parent and raised kids etc.

Yet without question all the more mature women and the single mothers ignore me on Facebook no matter where or what I message them, but younger college girls keep saying they find me attractive and sending me messages and all this stuff. I am pushing 30 so I don't want to date a 17 or 18 year old with no life experience.

Why don't the single moms and the milfs find me attractive? Is there some sort of special requirement to date these women?

So are you just looking at random profiles of women who have children and messaging them? 👀
I can't be the only who if I was a single parent, wouldn't date another? I'd rather not have the responsibility of another man's child(ren). And what happens when we split up and the children decide they want to stay friends and we don't?
You get denied by MILFS. Including sunni muslim milfs? Impossible to believe.. Don't make me cry. Try the jewish milfs in the Middle East.
Original post by A Mysterious Lord
Because you're a paedophile.
Is that really necessary?
Original post by hermitthefrog
Maybe a lot of single mothers are too focussed on raising their kids and don't have time to date/ don't want to introduce their children to strange men/ aren't in a place emotionally where they are ready for a relationship?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why do you make that sound dodgy? It's not justified, if it was intentional.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending