The Student Room Group

Tesco application status says offered what does this mean

I had an interview at tesco about 5days ago, and havent heard anything but i just looked online and application status says offered what does this mean?
Reply 1
hiya im in the same prediciment (i understand this was ages ago haha!) but was just asking what happened? i cant find anywhere online what the offered means thanks
Reply 2
Original post by g33ky
hiya im in the same prediciment (i understand this was ages ago haha!) but was just asking what happened? i cant find anywhere online what the offered means thanks

Same situation! Have you had anything back yet?
Original post by alannafg

That's very strange! It sounds like you may be about to be offered a job or an interview, though don't hold me to that. This thread is really quite old so the original poster may no longer be around to help you, but you may find an answer in this thread, https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=641528, or at least someone to ask! Good luck :biggrin:
Reply 4
As far as I know, it sounds like you got the job. There are only a handful of statuses available in regards to the hiring process. If there is going to be another round of interviews, the person who interviewed you would have told you about it during the interview. They normally only use "offered" at the final round. If you were to move to another round, the status would say something that reflects that.
Reply 5

Original post by g33ky

Original post by Hannahlouisem20
I had an interview at tesco about 5days ago, and havent heard anything but i just looked online and application status says offered what does this mean?

Did you get the job mine has just changed to offered.
Reply 6
Original post by SSD2001
Did you get the job mine has just changed to offered.

Bump
Reply 7
BUMP.
Reply 8

What happened with yours?
Reply 9
For anyone that finds this thread I did recieve a phone call offering the position around a week or two later but I declined it.
(edited 6 years ago)
I had my interview 4 days ago and online it also says 'offered.' Does that mean I've got the job?
Reply 11
Original post by MaryB1997
I had my interview 4 days ago and online it also says 'offered.' Does that mean I've got the job?

More than likely. You should get a phone call in the next couple of days.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending