The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent University Applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pharaoh123
I got an offer about an hour ago for psychology!
Congratulations to everyone else that has also got an offer today :biggrin:

Congratulations! Haha they're really throwing out those offers today aren't they :biggrin:

What was the condition of your offer? :h:

Original post by Plactopi
I've just got an offer for Biochemistry!!

Well done my lovely! What was the condition of your offer? :h:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by MedievalWitch
Maybe they've had a large intake for that course and know you can make them grades from the grades you've already got. Good luck anyway :smile:

Thanks, I know they are, I'm going to try and email one of my old tutors and hope she can help.

If they reject me in the first instance and they still have places in clearing do you know if i can I apply to them again in August??

Hopefully, hopefully! :h:

I'm actually not too sure about this. Some of my friends who went last year were saying before results day that if you've already been rejected or declined their offer, you can't apply again. There's no evidence to back that up though .. perhaps email UCAS and ask? :smile:
If you've got an offer or rejection, don't forget to update your application profile! :biggrin:
Original post by thecatwithnohat
Congratulations! Haha they're really throwing out those offers today aren't they :biggrin:

Thank you! 300 ucas points including a B in biology
If you've got an offer or rejection, don't forget to update your application profile! :biggrin:

What's the application profile and where can I find it? :smile:

Thank you! They must be, seems like this was the first day people were getting offers! :smile:

They asked me for 280 UCAS points, but I wasn't sure if this included my points from my AS level?

What about you? :biggrin:
Original post by Plactopi
What's the application profile and where can I find it? :smile:

Basically the little form you were meant to fill in upon joining this thread?

Name:
etc. etc.? :smile:

And that's fab! Is it one of your top choices? :h: my offer was 300 UCAS points including a B in ICT.
Basically the little form you were meant to fill in upon joining this thread?

Name:
etc. etc.? :smile:

And that's fab! Is it one of your top choices? :h: my offer was 300 UCAS points including a B in ICT.

Ohhhh I see, I thought it was like an official thing on your profile or something :')

I'm going to put it as my insurance choice.
Yes it is, I'm pretty sure I'm going to firm them :biggrin: are they one of yours?
Anyone else doing psychology with sociology? :smile:
Where else have people applied? x
Reply 71
Original post by idkwhattocallme
Where else have people applied? x

I've applied for trent, sheffield hallam, leeds beckett, derby and BGU, i have offers from leeds derby and BGU at the moment for education but i'm still waiting on hallam and trent, i think its because we have to do interviews for those courses , science with QTS, lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got my offer for Zoo Biology!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by charlypi
just got my offer for zoo biology!!

posted from tsr mobile

congratulations wooooo!!!! :smile:
Hi All,

I just want to say a massive congratulations to those who are getting offers, I hope you are happy with the offer that has been made! Let me know if you have any questions (no matter how big or small) about the offer you have been made, and I will try and help you!

For those who have not received an offer yet, don't panic! Admissions do try and process an application between 2-4 weeks after you have submitted your application. However some applications may take longer to process (for example, if they need to invite you to an interview) so just be patient and we will get back to you as soon as we can!

Thanks,

Ellen
Hey Everyone! I've found a group set up for us all on FB and I thought I’d share it with you! Here’s the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1089772001057178/
Got an offer for BBC for BSc economics :smile:
Got an offer for biomedical sciences :smile:
Anyone else applied for or have offers for Criminology?
anyone applied for interior architecture and design?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending