The Student Room Group

Track checkers not so anonymous! (2016 thread)

I'm already obsessed with checking UCAS . . .

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Edminzodo
I'm already obsessed with checking UCAS . . .

Eyy, I've only received 3/5 confirmations so far and I sent mine off on the 16th of September. Also had an email from Warwick asking for a second reference! :eek:

How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I sent my application off on the 18th of September and only 2 confirmations :frown: LSE keep sending me updates to tell me they're looking at my PS but I know I'll be waiting for a long time :frown:
Original post by Princepieman
Eyy, I've only received 3/5 confirmations so far and I sent mine off on the 16th of September. Also had an email from Warwick asking for a second reference! :eek:

How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

A second reference? That's weird, why?
Original post by antigone-
A second reference? That's weird, why?

Probably because I got my private tutor (as I'm doing self-studying A-levels in a year) to do my reference, so they're confirming with my old school.

Would have just used them in the first place but they insisted against doing one because I'm on a gap year and doing new qualifications haha. :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Princepieman
Probably because I got my private tutor (as I'm doing self-studying A-levels in a year) to do my reference, so they're confirming with my old school.

Would have just used them in the first place but they insisted against doing one because I'm on a gap year and doing new qualifications haha. :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's so annoying but you'll probably hear from Warwick soon seeing how fast they're handing them out! :tongue:
Don't worry too much about not getting confirmations, some of mine took a very long time.
Reply 7
yup lmao
I sent my application mid September and I'm checking track at least once a day :frown:
If you think it's bad now, wait until the final 12/24 hours before Track goes live on Results Day. You'll be checking it every 5 seconds even though you know it's not going to change.
Original post by pizzanomics
If you think it's bad now, wait until the final 12/24 hours before Track goes live on Results Day. You'll be checking it every 5 seconds even though you know it's not going to change.

Haha that is true. Fortunately this year I don't have to go through that, I'm reapplying to university so I already have my A-Levels !
So, what are you applying for? :smile:
Original post by ambusrocks
I sent my application mid September and I'm checking track at least once a day :frown:

Yep that is exactly me :frown:
Original post by antigone-
Yep that is exactly me :frown:

Its awful :frown:. I don't even know why I do it because I know I will get an email if track gets updated!
What courses have you applied for? :smile:
Original post by ambusrocks
Its awful :frown:. I don't even know why I do it because I know I will get an email if track gets updated!
What courses have you applied for? :smile:

History and Politics at Oxford, LSE, York, QMUL and Essex, you? :smile:
Reply 14
Just submitted my UCAS application so once it's gone through school and my referee I'll be joining you on this forum! :biggrin:
My application was submitted on the 1st, got an offer from Warwick on the 2nd, and now I'm obsessed with checking my emails (just to know if my track has been updated). I blame this all on Warwick, they shouldn't have sent me an offer so quickly :frown:
I got a confirmation from everyone but LSE (except Oxford, but they aren't sending them anyways right?) - should all be normal.
But the fact that both Edinburgh and UCL require you to use their own platform is so annoying.
Original post by CheetahCurtis
My application was submitted on the 1st, got an offer from Warwick on the 2nd, and now I'm obsessed with checking my emails (just to know if my track has been updated). I blame this all on Warwick, they shouldn't have sent me an offer so quickly :frown:

1st of October?
Original post by PlaneovertheSea
I got a confirmation from everyone but LSE (except Oxford, but they aren't sending them anyways right?) - should all be normal.
But the fact that both Edinburgh and UCL require you to use their own platform is so annoying.

LSE update you on when they're looking at certain parts of your application, so right now they are apparently looking at my qualifications and PS. Not sure how I feel this system tbh haha
Original post by vis break
1st of October?

Yeah, as in that's when UCAS got it, not when I sent it to my tutor. Why?

Quick Reply

Latest