The Student Room Group

Track checkers not so anonymous! (2016 thread)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by returnmigrant
Don't make any instant decisions about a Firm/Insurance - there is lots of time.
Read all the advice here first : http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/content.php?r=16167-firm-and-insurance-choices

I definitely wont be making any decisions for a few months. I have no idea who or where I want.
Thank you for the link, very useful!
Unconditional for politics at Warwick :smile:
I am amazed at how quickly the universities I have applied to have responded. I have received 3 conditional offers from Lancaster, Keele and Royal Holloway, an unconditional offer from UEA and an interview invitation for Manchester.
Finally my UCAS has been sent off!!! Hopefully I'll be posting here in the next couple of weeks. Congrats on your offers guys :smile:
Reply 704
Offer from Durham:smile:
Offers from Bath and York for Physics.
track appears to be up and running again :smile:
Haven't had my application approved or my reference written yet :frown:
I just want to start checking track!!!
Original post by lottiesux.jpeg
I have all my offers back from Liverpool, Leeds, Leeds Beckett, Northumbria and Sheffield Hallam for biomed :biggrin:
Leeds Beckett have altered their offer to unconditional :biggrin:

When did you apply?
Offers from Lincoln, only sent it on Thursday :smile:
Original post by SSD07
Offer from Durham:smile:

Wow, that's fast for Durham! What course/college? Congratulations!
Reply 711
offer from Oxford Brookes and interview invitation from the Academy of Contemporary Music :smile:
Just sent off my application today and my tutor still has to write my reference but I'm already so nervous!! Will ucas email me when my application has been approved ect?
Original post by Punk_Rock_Socks
Just sent off my application today and my tutor still has to write my reference but I'm already so nervous!! Will ucas email me when my application has been approved ect?

Yeah, you'll get a welcome email from UCAS once everything is complete and has been sent off :smile:
Sent my UCAS on the 19th of november, still nothing, this waiting game is the worst. Only got one confirmation from QMUL. Computer Science here btw!
Sent my UCAS application to my "referee" on the 24th October, and she is yet to do my reference or approve the application.

What do I do now?
Original post by EuanA29
Sent my UCAS application to my "referee" on the 24th October, and she is yet to do my reference or approve the application.

What do I do now?

Maybe suggest to her that you'd REALLY like it sent so that she could PRETTY PLEASE try to get it done VERY soon so that you can be HAPPY :biggrin:
Seriously though, talk to her, it might just be that she has tons to do, and if not then just ask her when she thinks it'll be done!
Original post by Radioactive_
Yeah, you'll get a welcome email from UCAS once everything is complete and has been sent off :smile:

okay thank you!!
Original post by mazzaion
Maybe suggest to her that you'd REALLY like it sent so that she could PRETTY PLEASE try to get it done VERY soon so that you can be HAPPY :biggrin:
Seriously though, talk to her, it might just be that she has tons to do, and if not then just ask her when she thinks it'll be done!

I've done that multiple times though lol. Already played the "stressed because of driving test" card

Like, I've spoken to her twice this week and she said she has done it, and she went to show me it today and the reference was barely started :frown:
Original post by EuanA29
I've done that multiple times though lol. Already played the "stressed because of driving test" card

Like, I've spoken to her twice this week and she said she has done it, and she went to show me it today and the reference was barely started :frown:

Could you not report it to any head of department/head of sixth form at your school? I was lucky that mine was done quickly (Oxbridge deadline kind of forced them to though) but some friends of mine had to report it so it'd be done on time :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending