University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

University of Leicester - Applicants 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by futureDOCTOR2k15
Yeah I probably will...idk how I will present it tho...like just repeat what's in the list as it is or...am confused :s-smilie:

Yeah im the same way... and i hope they dont grill you with questions like why did you make it creative in this way and really awkward stuff
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Name: Anthony
Course: Offer for LLB Law
A2 subjects: History, Politics, Economics.
A2 (predictions or achieved): Predicted A*A*A.
Name: Mr Purple Lambkin
Course: Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science
GCSEs: A* A* A* A* A* A A A A A A
AS: A B B B
A2 subjects: English Lang/Lit, Maths, Chemistry
A2 (predictions or achieved): A B B
Other: Bleurgh

Officially entered tracking today. Will wait to see if I'll get any offers 8)
(edited 8 years ago)
Anybody taking English? I just received my offer of ABB today and I think I'm going to firm!
How long did it take everyone to get an offer? Sent mine off five weeks ago now for biochem. No news isn't bad news I guess :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 85
Name:
Course: Law (LLB)
GCSEs: 2A* 10A 2B 1C
AS: BBBB (A* in EPQ)
A2 subjects: English Literature, Government & Politics, Geography
A2 Predicted: AAA
Offer: Unconditional
Original post by urbanforestry
How long did it take everyone to get an offer? Sent mine off five weeks ago now for biochem. No news isn't bad news I guess :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nothing yet though I've already got offers from Coventry and Sheffield. Think it takes Leicester weeks before they send a reply. A friend said it took Leicester seven weeks to give her an offer for history last year... She's at exeter now
Original post by urbanforestry

Posted from TSR Mobile

It took my offer 5 days to come through but 'm studying English, so it will obviously differ. If you've met the entry requirements, you should get an offer though! Good luck x
This is from another thread. I thought it might help...
Original post by returnmigrant
Applications are assessed in the order they arrive, but no mainstream Universities award extra Brownie points to those that arrive before the Oxbridge deadline. For heavy demand courses it takes literally months to read and assess all the applications and they interview hundreds. There is no significance in the timing of interview invites so stop over analysing and winding yourself up about it.
Original post by TheThiefOfBagdad
This is from another thread. I thought it might help...

Haha valid points
Reply 90
Original post by j0ydivision
Anybody taking English? I just received my offer of ABB today and I think I'm going to firm!

I'm doing an English Literature major, and a creative writing minor? I'm torn between Leicester and Lincoln :smile:
Just thought I'd drop in and let everyone know Leicester is good for nightlife, good for shopping and it has the best football club in England on your doorstep. What more could you want? :biggrin:
Original post by ah-meg
I'm doing an English Literature major, and a creative writing minor? I'm torn between Leicester and Lincoln :smile:

same here! just choosing between leicester and reading!
Reply 93
Finally got my offer today! :smile: Got an unconditional for Human Geography :smile:
Got an offer for BSc Computer Science today! offer of AB in my two A levels plus BB in my two AS levels :biggrin:
Got an offer earlier this week for Law! A week after I got an acknowledgement, really shocked. Anyone planning on going to the visit day?
Reply 96
Original post by LoveSandu
Got an offer earlier this week for Law! A week after I got an acknowledgement, really shocked. Anyone planning on going to the visit day?

When's their interview?
Reply 97
Got my unconditional through a few days ago for geology with palaeobiology bsc (: really pumped! about both the course and the 02 academy :wink:
Original post by tath
When's their interview?

I don't think they interview for Law? :s-smilie:
Reply 99
Original post by LoveSandu
I don't think they interview for Law? :s-smilie:

/
:ahhhhh::ahhhhh: ahh sorry i meant open day.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending