The Student Room Group

Why are us girls so attracted to tall sexy guys, 6ft+

What maked talls guys so fit? and why are we so attracted to them?. Im tall myself 5ft 8 and would prefer a a tall guy preferably above 6ft. Any guys here 6ft and blond hair, love that combo. Would instantly date a guy with those two combos.

Scroll to see replies

Well I like tall guys because I feel protected with them. Btw tall guys are hot if they're not skinny.
Im 6ft 2 and i have blond hair, green eyes. However i only date girls below 5ft 8 so get lost :tongue:
Original post by Rebecca66
What maked talls guys so fit? and why are we so attracted to them?. Im tall myself 5ft 8 and would prefer a a tall guy preferably above 6ft. Any guys here 6ft and blond hair, love that combo. Would instantly date a guy with those two combos.

Yes! :biggrin:

:date:
We get it ladies.

You all dig Aryans.
I'm 6ft 3", I see no difference, I still get ignored :u:

I guess it's a protection/Alpha thing...
These threads are really pissing me off now :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Meh, I'm not the type of girl who HAS to date someone over 6ft. As long as they're taller than me (5'6") then I don't really care.
See if this was a guy posting about why guys are attracted to slim girls or curvy girls (we really don't care) but say there was one the amount of hate that would get is quite hilarious
Original post by eternaforest
tfw when your 5' 8" and 9 stone :frown:

bro 5ft 7" 9st 3, not alone.

M8 try being 5'10 and 8.5 stones :redface:
Reply 11
Idk

source: tall sexy guy
Original post by joey11223

Are you saying that is too heavy or skinny? I'm 5'7 10.3 stones lol.
dude y all the threads about small guys recently hmm :holmes: it TSR the shire or something??

why do I like sexy guys? Oh, idk, because they're sexy bruh. If I find them sexually attractive I'm into them :redface:

blonde hair though :no:
Original post by joey11223

Original post by toonervoustotalk
M8 try being 5'10 and 8.5 stones :redface:

That's not even bad, why are you all sad? :frown:

5'7 and above is absolutely normal and attractive for a guy.

Cheer up :tongue:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes

I think they're more concerned about being all bone...

Not sure. Makes me wonder, what makes slim under 150 pounds women so fit and attractive to look at it?

Guess we will never know.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes

I am happy with my height
Just not my weight :lol:

I find post like these incredibly hillarious, im 6 foot tall , have ash blonde hair, blue eyes and am single, would you instantly date me because no girls that i have heard of have a crush on me
Wow Ian Somerhalder, Brad Pitt (in his prime), Tom Cruise, Matt Damon wouldn't be good enough for you. You must all really be something.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending