The Student Room Group

Offers from Unis

What kind of respectable uni's would you say will accept an ABC for Psychology BSc?. I understand with these predicted grades, it is quite hard to get offers but I really would like some suggestions.
Many thanks
a

*ABC (Predicted grades)
A- Psychology
B- English Lit.
C- Physics
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by workingtitle
What kind of respectable uni's would you say will accept an ABC for Psychology BSc?. I understand with these predicted grades, it is quite hard to get offers but I really would like some suggestions.
Many thanks
a

*ABC (Predicted grades)
A- Psychology
B- English Lit.
C- Physics

Hey, most universities will consider you if your predicted grades are lower than the entry requirements, so you would most likely to be able to apply for ABB courses. You might want to look at places like Keele, Liverpool, Strathclyde, or East Anglia, which are all good universities with slightly lower requirements. You just need to do a bit of research and see which courses you prefer, look at the modules and the style of teaching, whether the university is city or campus, if there is any professional experience or study abroad opportunities. Generally I would say not to put too much faith in things such as league tables as they vary so greatly, and try to focus on finding a university that you would be happy at and don't get caught up in 'respectability' - a good first degree from a 'less prestigious' uni will, in my opinion, look better than a 2:1 or 2:2 from a 'prestigious' one. Best of luck!

Quick Reply

Latest