The Student Room Group

Israeli police execute 18 year old Palestinian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=74&v=nj8gXqGh2V0

Video of shooting. It doesn't show blood or anything but you do see the shooting.

[V]ideos posted online show that the youth was executed in cold blood as he was chased by a mob of Israeli Jews baying for his blood.

As the video above begins, voices can be heard in Hebrew shouting apparently at police “Shoot him! He’s a terrorist! Shoot him!” and “Don’t wait! Shoot him!”…

After police shoot him dead, an officer can be heard asking one of the mob, “Did he stab anyone?”

The Israeli youth answers that Alloun did not. While details about the alleged stabbing and whether Alloun had anything to do with it are disputed, what is in no doubt is what is visible in the video: he was shot dead in cold blood when he presented no threat to anyone by police who were answering to a mob.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IdeasForLife
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=74&v=nj8gXqGh2V0

Video of shooting. It doesn't show blood or anything but you do see the shooting.

[V]ideos posted online show that the youth was executed in cold blood as he was chased by a mob of Israeli Jews baying for his blood.

As the video above begins, voices can be heard in Hebrew shouting apparently at police “Shoot him! He’s a terrorist! Shoot him!” and “Don’t wait! Shoot him!”…

After police shoot him dead, an officer can be heard asking one of the mob, “Did he stab anyone?”

The Israeli youth answers that Alloun did not. While details about the alleged stabbing and whether Alloun had anything to do with it are disputed, what is in no doubt is what is visible in the video: he was shot dead in cold blood when he presented no threat to anyone by police who were answering to a mob.

Think the mob have a large role in this. In terms of the terrorist attacks occurring around that region not surprised he never took any chances.
Reply 2
Bigots.

That is upsetting to watch. He was just walking casually.

May he rest in peace.
Religion has that affect, time to burn the books?
Reply 4
Original post by Mary562
May he rest in peace.

Hell is the only proper place for terrorists.
Israel hates Arabs with passion. Viva Palestine.
Disgusting.

Sadly this is just another day for the Palestinians under the occupation and imposed rule of apartheid Israel.
Reply 7
Original post by admonit
Hell is the only proper place for terrorists.

Oh just shut it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sadly I cannot say that I am shocked.
Reply 9
Original post by queen-bee
Israel hates Arabs with passion. Viva Palestine.

Israel hates terrorists.
A good terrorist is a dead terrorist.
Reply 10
Ugh I'm so done with Israel and it's crap - don't they remember less than a century ago Jews were treated exactly the same way they treat Palestinians? As a Jew I am ashamed at apartheid Israel - it's time everyone stood up to Israel. I suppose it's true, people tend to forget History and so it repeats itself. Or the world would be a much different place right now.

#FreePalestine #JewsForPalestine

Original post by admonit
Israel hates terrorists.A good terrorist is a dead terrorist.

You sound like a terrorist yourself - inhumane.
Original post by hilrho
don't they remember..

Don't bother, they remember everything. Killing a person just because he is a Jew - that what did nazis and what now are doing Palestinian terrorists. And those self-hating Jews who betray their own people..
Reply 12
Original post by admonit
Don't bother, they remember everything. Killing a person just because he is a Jew - that what did nazis and what now are doing Palestinian terrorists. And those self-hating Jews who betray their own people..

Is english not your first language? Cause that didn't make much sense.
Original post by CommieSmasher
But, but the Holocaust!

6 million Joos were exterminated by the evil Germans

It's a documented fact right? after all we are taught it in schools, and there are Holocaust museums everywhere you go.

Not really.

There are no documents that talk of gassing Jews. There are no tests conducted on bodies to show Jews were gassed, rather there were tests on bodies that showed they died of typhus. The excuse for this is that we're to believe that they managed to dispose of all the gassed bodies and every single paper trail that would convict the Germans of this crime.

A few thousand Jews died in work camps of disease that even killed the SS in camps. It may be a little tragedy, but it's not a genocide and certainly not a 6 million Holocaust.

People realise that you literally have to go on the Jewish word that 6 million died right?

There was actually a 1945 census that showed he Jewish population slightly increased meaning it is impossible for millions to have died, let alone 6 million.

The biggest insult is that WW2 killed many people. Largely Russians suffered the biggest loss of life, and the Germans themselves..

It is an insult to all those who fought and died in this war. Yet they even put Holohoax wings in WW2 museums now.

But to ask why Jews were persecuted is a thought crime itself. Nothing to do with Nazi's being at war with Communism, and Jews being Commies who were very much in power in Stalin's Soviet Union.

Jews were at fault for their own persecution. If it wasn't for what Jews were doing with their Communist revolutions and boycotts of Germany none of this would have happened.

I imagine if Germans ever stood up for themselves instead of throwing their own people in jail, we'd see sanctions imposed on them and their economy ruined. That is the power the Jews have.

The fact that 3 people actually liked this bigoted drivel makes me feel ill.
Original post by admonit
Israel hates terrorists.
A good terrorist is a dead terrorist.

Isreal is the terrorist/racist/illegitimate state
Original post by hilrho
Is english not your first language? Cause that didn't make much sense.

English isn't even my second language. :smile:
What is not clear?
Nazis killed Jews just because they were Jews, is it clear?
Palestinian terrorists kill Jews just because they are Jews, is it clear?
My god, the lack of intelligence on this thread is astounding! I am certainly not a vehement zionist by any means, and have many criticisms of Israel, yet the sheer one sided ignorance here is ridiculous.

' It comes after a Palestinian stabbed and wounded an Israeli teenager in Jerusalem and was then shot dead by police.Violence has risen in East Jerusalem and the occupied West Bank in recent weeks. Though not at the levels of previous Palestinian uprisings, or "Intifadas," it has triggered concerns of a wider escalation.Police spokeswoman Luba Samri said the victim was taken to hospital in moderate condition and that police men "saw the terrorist holding a knife, shot and neutralized him."The attack happened less than 12 hours after a Palestinian stabbed two Israelis to death nearby in Jerusalem's walled Old City, and wounded at least two others. The assailant, later claimed by Palestinian militant group Islamic Jihad as a member, was shot dead by police.Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was due to convene an emergency meeting with security officials later on Sunday, his office said, and a security cabinet meeting on Monday.On Thursday, an Israeli couple was shot dead while their four children were in the car in a suspected Palestinian drive-by attack near a West Bank Jewish settlement.Hamas have responded to the shooting of these children's parents by praising it. 'Earlier Thursday, two Israeli settlers were allegedly killed while four others were injured in a shooting attack near Beit Furik checkpoint east of Nablus to the north of occupied West Bank.

"Hamas Movement blesses the operation and calls for continuing the struggle against the occupation", he said.

Hamas’s armed wing al-Qassam Brigades also blessed the operation, vowing that it will not be the last.

The Brigades described the operation as “heroic”, saying that it is a national response to Israeli crimes in occupied Jerusalem and West Bank.'

At least try to pretend that you are actually aware of the situation.
Original post by admonit

Palestinians kill Jews Israeli occupiers in self-defence just because they are Jews brutally occupying their nation, driving them to a humanitarian crisis by denying them their basic rights and persecuting them on a daily basis, is it clear?

Fixed for you. :smile:

PS. You are everything that is wrong with your settler-state of Israel today.
Reply 18
Original post by admonit
What is not clear?

I see. But this thread isn't about a Palestinian fanatic but rather about ordinary Jews celebrating the death of an 18 year old Arab. It's inhumane to not sympathise with this.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by admonit
What is not clear?

Israelis kill Palestinians because they're Arabs,is that clear enough?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending