The Student Room Group

Where next/Where do I stand??

I've been talking to this really sweet person the last few weeks, we met originally online but met up in real life for a few drinks Thursday. It surprisingly went quite well, she's a Primary School teacher and very mature, which is a huge bonus.

She hugged me at the end of the date, and said it was a pleasure. We also spoke about meeting up this Thursday. I've had that before, and they've never contacted me again or they've found someone else. Throughout the whole date, she kept playing with her hair a lot.

This person hasn't, they messaged me as soon as they got home. We spoke up and until Friday evening, when she stopped replying. I left her alone all weekend, but she visited my dating profile Saturday.(?)

I messaged her yesterday, to see how her weekend went, she replied fine. But did say she wasn't free this Thursday to meet up when I asked, because of Marking work (Which I can understand) and that for the next 3 weeks she's busy as her family are visiting her from her home country. (again she did say this to me before we'd even met up Thursday)

I confirmed if she still wanted to meet again. Her reply is simply "It would be nice:smile:"

I replied, "It would be worth the wait. So how was your day?" but now she's not reading the message, or replying - despite having been online since I sent that message.

I have to ask, I am not really sure where I stand?
Is she interested? Or is she excusing me nicely?
Do I play it cool whilst she's busy, let her contact me or chase her up In a couple of weeks?
Is she playing it cool, hence the lack of messaging since the day after our date?

Reply 1
You're thinking too much. Just go with it as it happens.
Reply 2
Original post by Tootles
You're thinking too much. Just go with it as it happens.

Yes a little, but when 9/10 most girls mess me around. I am just being cautious. We get/got on really well. I just guess it's going to boil down to finding the time to meet again?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Yes a little, but when 9/10 most girls mess me around. I am just being cautious. We get/got on really well. I just guess it's going to boil down to finding the time to meet again?
I stopped reading here.
Reply 4
Hmmmm

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending