The Student Room Group

Dad DEFENDS 21 yr old babysitter who raped his 11 yr old son

In this truly insane and twisted story, the father slept with the baby sitter, and obviously assumed his son wanted to aswell. Indeed, he testified FOR her, saying his son was 'sex mad'. As if that wasn't bad enough, the judge BELIEVED him despite knowing the son did not want it and thought 'it was wrong'. As a result, she got no jail time.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/alanwhite/dad-defends-babysitter-who-had-sex-with-his-11-year-old-son

Oh and before people point out the double standards when the genders are reversed and blame 'feminism' since I know some of you will, take note that feminists are calling her what she is: a rapist and child molester. It's the macho dude crowd that talk about the boy 'getting laid' or how lucky he was.

A truly tragic story.
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
The father should be arrested for being an as*hole!
Simple.
Bruh.. I was jealous of the 11 year old until I opened that website and saw what she looks like. That is rape and I'm sure the 11 year old certainly didn't want to hit "that".
the perp got a suspended sentence... oh wait it was a woman
Reply 4
Original post by Danz123
In this truly insane and twisted story, the father slept with the baby sitter, and obviously assumed his son wanted to aswell. Indeed, he testified FOR her, saying his son was 'sex mad'. As if that wasn't bad enough, the judge BELIEVED him despite knowing the son did not want it and thought 'it was wrong'. As a result, she got no jail time.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/alanwhite/dad-defends-babysitter-who-had-sex-with-his-11-year-old-son

Oh and before people point out the double standards when the genders are reversed and blame 'feminism' since I know some of you will, take note that feminists are calling her what she is: a rapist and child molester. It's the macho dude crowd that talk about the boy 'getting laid' or how lucky he was.

A truly tragic story.

Original post by Danz123

A truly tragic story.

Well if the father told the truth then..?

Also it wasn't that she didn't get punished. If you actually read the article

The judge sentenced Hatt to a six-month jail term suspended for two years with supervision and told her she had to register as a sex offender for seven years. He also issued an order banning her from having unsupervised contact with young boys for two years.

The article also highlights that the judge believes the offender has some mental issues and is very immature for her age.

I think the victim also lied about his age and said he was 15.
Reply 6
Original post by Zerforax
Well if the father told the truth then..?

Also it wasn't that she didn't get punished. If you actually read the article

The article also highlights that the judge believes the offender has some mental issues and is very immature for her age.

I think the victim also lied about his age and said he was 15.

I didn't say she wasn't punished, I just said hard jail time in terms of a punishment was evidently lacking in this sentence.

And? So what if he lied? 15 is STILL too young.

Edit: Also, why on Earth do you think the father is even remotely likely telling the truth? With regards to age of consent laws, she committed statutory rape. Plain and simple. He CAN'T consent, even if he were 15. Even if consent were a factor and the boy was capable of it, he still said no. In essence, his word was overridden by his father's despite the fact that he did NOT want it. Just disgusting.

Plus, wtf does her mental maturity have to do with it? If she did have the mental age of a 15/16 year old, I think virtually all in that age group know not to go near an 11 year old... Furthermore, using the judge's same logic, the father should face prison time as he slept with someone who had the mental maturity of a 15 year old.

That paedophile and the father need prison time. He needs to lose custody, and the judge needs to lose his job.
(edited 8 years ago)
So twisted, so wrong! She is a child molester and his dad is ridiculous. I completely agree with your feminism paragraph, that is most certainly true. It's such a disgusting story.
“Having read everything before me, it was quite clear he was a mature 11-year-old and you were an immature 20-year-old so that narrows the arithmetic age gap between you.”- No, no, no just no. It does not, it does not narrow the gap. :angry:
Reply 9
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
“Having read everything before me, it was quite clear he was a mature 11-year-old and you were an immature 20-year-old so that narrows the arithmetic age gap between you.”- No, no, no just no. It does not, it does not narrow the gap. :angry:

"Mature 11 year old" is an oxymoron.
Original post by Ahmed766
Bruh.. I was jealous of the 11 year old until I opened that website and saw what she looks like. That is rape and I'm sure the 11 year old certainly didn't want to hit "that".

True, losing your virginity at 11 is great and all but to that thing... Oh boy.
Original post by MAINE.
"Mature 11 year old" is an oxymoron.

I agree, no one is mature enough for sex at 11 years old. It statutory rape. Whether he was mature or not. Whether he lied or not.

This story makes me so sick because my brother is 11, when I think about how young I find my brother and then read this, it absolutely disgusts me.

It is true that if this was a male babysitter, or a male babysitter with an 11 year old girl, he would have been punished tremendously, we would all express our disgust, many would probably say something along the lines of "If only we still had capital punishment..." and we wouldn't hesitate to label him as a disgusting pedophile immediately. There are certainly double standards involved here and it needs to change!
I swear thats illegal even if the boy wanted it. Like he is still under age

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you mean the 11 year old raped her? is that what you are saying? surely not. Although that's a really interesting perspective to be looking at it.
Oh my goodness, she needs to be in jail for this. She is a child-molester, and the kids dad is a complete an utter moron. Now the judge... wow. I'm in utter disbelief. :mad:
Original post by Danz123

A truly tragic story.

Omg as soon as I read the thread title I knew it.
Original post by drowzee
Oh my goodness, she needs to be in jail for this. She is a child-molester, and the kids dad is a complete an utter moron. Now the judge... wow. I'm in utter disbelief. :mad:

It's not rape if he wanted it.
Original post by Sweet n Sour

No, it's statutory rape. It doesn't matter if he "wanted" it, he's 11.
Original post by Sweet n Sour

TRUUUUUUUU shame it's not a girl. Then the reaction would be way way way way different.
Original post by Ahmed766
TRUUUUUUUU shame it's not a girl. Then the reaction would be way way way way different.

Excuse me? I'd say the same thing. How do you know how I'd react?

legally speaking if someone wants it and is aware it is sex, it is not rape.

No one is saying it's right for her, no one's saying she's a model citizen.

She was charged with rape and acquitted. Because it's not rape. Now if she was charged with being a freak she'd be sentenced for life. People who don't understand the technicalities of law will be upset.

@drowzee as well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending