The Student Room Group

Healthcare Science Audiology at DMU or in general....

Hello, i've actually never heard of Audiology until recently... I want to go into a healthcare profession which uses my scientific knowledge to help people. I prefer not to wear a uniform however, i don't mind wearing it if it's vital.

Audiology seems very rewarding.I've seen the course modules at the DMU website and the modules don't seem to be clear. It states that you learn Audiology related modules but doesn't state it.

Anyone who has done this course could you give me information on the course modules, whether you enjoy it and what made you go into this course?

Plus i'm very surprised it's not NHS FUNDED!!:smile::smile:
It used to be NHS funded until recently. I do slt at dmu and a friend of mine does audiology so I'll find out about it and hit you up
Original post by JordanC55
It used to be NHS funded until recently. I do slt at dmu and a friend of mine does audiology so I'll find out about it and hit you up

Original post by JordanC55

Do you know why it's no longer funded?
Hi, I've applied for audiology at DMU. What does your friend think of the course and what do you both think of the university?

Quick Reply

Latest