The Student Room Group

Leaving my university after a month, would this hamper my application for next year?

I'm at the UoM and i've decided i'm leaving because i hate everything about it. Everything has been sorted and i'm set to leave. Would this go against me should i reapply next year elsewhere?
Reply 1
sorry to bump but i really need help
Reply 2
why do you hate UoM? I dropped out of Bristol last year and I honestly want UoM to be my first choice for my application this year! ahha sorry I'm not exactly answering your question and just asking your own. Tbh I get the impression it doesn't really affect anything. I know soooooooo many people that have dropped out and then gone back to University.
Reply 3
Literally nothing to do with the Uni mate, it's brilliant. And so is the city!

But I just don't like the distance from home, and I hate my halls of residence. It's nothing to do with the Uni, so I'm sure you will enjoy it :-)
Original post by j1997j
I'm at the UoM and i've decided i'm leaving because i hate everything about it. Everything has been sorted and i'm set to leave. Would this go against me should i reapply next year elsewhere?

no it shouldn't, plenty of people end up dropping out of one uni and reapplying to others. What was it about your halls you didn't like though?
Reply 5
The people, the area, the facilities.

I wanted to switch but it's not possible. So I'm choosing to leave. The course isn't really for me either :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending