The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

What is the biochemistry at the uni like?

I am thinking of going here
Original post by ElectronDonor
I am thinking of going here

Hi ElectronDonor,

I'm afraid I am a business student, so I can't tell you much about the biochemistry course. However I can tell you that NTU has been awarded one of the top three universities in the UK for student satisfaction in Biochemistry by the National Student Survey in 2015.

If you want to hear a student's experience of that course, have a look at the student profiles we have on our website and the reviews we have on WhatUni, I have linked them both down below:

Our Student Profiles

WhatUni Reviews

I am sorry I couldn't be much of a help! If you have any more questions please let me know!

Thanks,

Ellen
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Nottingham Trent University
Hi ElectronDonor,

I'm afraid I am a business student, so I can't tell you much about the biochemistry course. However I can tell you that NTU has been awarded one of the top three universities in the UK for student satisfaction in Biochemistry by the National Student Survey in 2015.

If you want to hear a student's experience of that course, have a look at the student profiles we have on our website and the reviews we have on WhatUni, I have linked them both down below:

Our Student Profiles

WhatUni Reviews

I am sorry I couldn't be much of a help! If you have any more questions please let me know!

Thanks,

Ellen

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending