The Student Room Group

Advice please

I recently broke up with my ex about 4 month ago and I'm ready to move on, only I'm not a very sociable person and spend most of my spare time locked away in my room, I'm almost 16 and I want to meet new people, but I'm kind of scared of the "outside world" any advice on what I could do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by 50shades_ofamy
I recently broke up with my ex about 4 month ago and I'm ready to move on, only I'm not a very sociable person and spend most of my spare time locked away in my room, I'm almost 16 and I want to meet new people, but I'm kind of scared of the "outside world" any advice on what I could do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is finding a new boyfriend actually a priority?

Not being all that sociable could be an advantage, in that people will have to put more effort into getting to know you - and you'll get to know them more in the meanwhile.
Original post by Tootles
Is finding a new boyfriend actually a priority?

Not being all that sociable could be an advantage, in that people will have to put more effort into getting to know you - and you'll get to know them more in the meanwhile.

I never thought of that, it's a good point about making an effort, thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tinder... get laid.... 9 months later squirt a little scrot out.... your ex will be the last of your worries, I promise!

In all seriousness you're 15.... it's not the end of the world, maybe join a club or something?
Reply 4
Original post by 50shades_ofamy
I never thought of that, it's a good point about making an effort, thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't put a lot of weight on it - I could be wrong. All I know is it worked for me.

The absolute best advice I can give is don't go looking. If you're looking, you're not likely to be in the right mindset to be attracted to the right sort of person.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending