The Student Room Group

Preferences.

Do you think preferences are partially made up of where you were raised up/ currently living?

e.g people living in London are generally more open to different types of people because of them being expose to the many cultures
Reply 1
For me, yes I do think its partially made up from where I was raised. I was raised in Scandinavia, now living in London and even though I have been here for a couple of years and there are so many cultures here, my preferences are still kinda the same.
i think so i'm asian born and raise in london and i prefer arabs/mixed/latina and blacks. might have to do with what part of london i'm from too
ha probably. London is small but big at the same lol. each side of London has different cultures
North Ldn more of arabic/turkish/somali people
east Ldn more of asians
I like tall, Mediterranean skin tone brunettes. Not many people like that where I live. So I have to search for them on the internet. :colone:
(edited 8 years ago)
Not sure. I live in London but that hasn't really changed the fact that I'm attracted to some races more than others.
Reply 6
Original post by william walker
I like tall, Mediterranean skin brunettes. Not many people like that where I live. So I have to search for them on the internet. :colone:

*Hilrho sobbing intensifies*
Original post by Arkasia
*Hilrho sobbing intensifies*

What? :s-smilie:
I like tall, Mediterranean skin tone brunettes. Not many people like that where I live. So I have to search for them on the internet. :colone:

Ah what area do you live in?
(not trying to stalk you lol)
Original post by howtobealady
Ah what area do you live in?
(not trying to stalk you lol)

Cumberland.
Cumberland.

no wonder why, you're way up north. come down to london. you'll prolly see them there
no wonder why, you're way up north. come down to london. you'll prolly see them there

I have been to London twice. I don't like it.
Do you think preferences are partially made up of where you were raised up/ currently living?

e.g people living in London are generally more open to different types of people because of them being expose to the many cultures

Yes i do think so
Another Londoner here :smile:
Not gonna state my prefrence as everyone knows :lol: but i am attracted to all other races as well
I dont discriminate.
I'm from a small town and most people I know wouldn't even consider dating anyone unlike them, it's quite sad really. When I started dating my boyfriend (who's mixed race) I was bombarded with questions and some people just straight up told me "I just don't find non-white people attractive"
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Yes i do think so
Another Londoner here :smile:
Not gonna state my prefrence as everyone knows :lol: but i am attracted to all other races as well
I dont discriminate.

I did some investigating and have come to a conclusion. :lol: you live in east ldn no wonder why. you have a preference for soso

Original post by bellalalaxo
I'm from a small town and most people I know wouldn't even consider dating anyone unlike them, it's quite sad really. When I started dating my boyfriend (who's mixed race) I was bombarded with questions and some people just straight up told me "I just don't find non-white people attractive"

yeah thats's sad really, it's not like you pick who you actually like. which town is this?
yeah thats's sad really, it's not like you pick who you actually like. which town is this?

Just a sh*tty ex mining town. Really tight knit community.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending