The Student Room Group

Which group in the football community are the most idiotic?

Scroll to see replies

[QUOTE="xGCSE_Studentx;60131095"]
Original post by TornadoGR4
We are dedicated because we still support the club despite the fact we're ****. That's what dedication to your club is.

well all the Leeds fan I've come across are are scruffy and loud af - they act like hooligans at matches and claim leeds is the best club in England like wtf wake up they're clearly not looool

All the Man Utd fans I've come across are spoiled babies.

All the Chelsea fans I've come across are racist hooligans.

See how generalising works?

Ftr, best doesn't always mean most successful.
Original post by xGCSE_Studentx

claim leeds is the best club in England like wtf wake up they're clearly not looool

ever heard of gallows humour? Only problem with Leeds is the disgraceful ticket prices (I remember a final day of the season game, both comfortably midtable in 2012, where it was £36 a ticket for adults, which was anyone over 16 - no student pricing, no OAP pricing, just cough up the dough - although that's Ken Bates for you, don't know if it's improved with the new mad hatter in charge).
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
ever heard of gallows humour? Only problem with Leeds is the disgraceful ticket prices (I remember a final day of the season game, both comfortably midtable in 2012, where it was £36 a ticket for adults, which was anyone over 16 - no student pricing, no OAP pricing, just cough up the dough - although that's Ken Bates for you, don't know if it's improved with the new mad hatter in charge).

Yah but come on they're rubbish they're not worthy of anything

As I said - gallows humour; find solace and humour in being ****, it's advice England fans still need to learn to take. If you're going to be also-rans, have some comedy figures, like Sol Bamba, the defender who plays like Bambi but behaves like Beckenbauer (at least he did with us, don't know if he's still doing it with leeds)
[QUOTE="TornadoGR4;60142827"]

All the Man Utd fans I've come across are spoiled babies.

All the Chelsea fans I've come across are racist hooligans.

See how generalising works?

Ftr, best doesn't always mean most successful.

Is dedication part of beating up your own disabled fans then is it
@xGCSE_Studentx learn how to quote.
Original post by Wilfred Little
@xGCSE_Studentx learn how to quote.

Who the **** are you
Number 4 because Messi is the best player of all time and the Premier League is a league with 2nd rate Champions League clubs

So who do you support & why?

Quick Reply

Latest