The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I am :biggrin:
It's nice to finally speak to someone who's also applying to Bristol!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Me! I applied two days ago :smile:
Reply 3
What was it that you guys liked about Bristol? :smile:
Reply 4
Hi guys! I am applying Bristol too :biggrin:
Reply 5
Original post by dancinglove
What was it that you guys liked about Bristol? :smile:

I love their course especially, and the place itself! :smile: I just think it sounds great overall!!

Has anyone received an email yet to say that Bristol has received their application? I've had emails off all of my other university choices but not Bristol :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by emem2011
I love their course especially, and the place itself! :smile: I just think it sounds great overall!!

Has anyone received an email yet to say that Bristol has received their application? I've had emails off all of my other university choices but not Bristol :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah don't worry - I got emails from everywhere but Bristol too :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by dancinglove
Yeah don't worry - I got emails from everywhere but Bristol too :smile:

Ah thank goodness!
Are you confident in your personal statement? :smile: Bristol are so personal statement heavy, I'm quite worried whether or not they'll like mine!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
I applied here as well :ahee:
Reply 9
Applying here! Sending my application in tomorrow.
Reply 10
Ah thank goodness!
Are you confident in your personal statement? :smile: Bristol are so personal statement heavy, I'm quite worried whether or not they'll like mine!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, they are the only university for medicine that put so much emphasis on personal statement! (80%). It needs to be extraordinarily good I must say!
Ah thank goodness!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quietly confident I'd say, but still obviously nervous/terrified :wink: 5/6 med applicants who applied to Bristol last year from my school got interviews at Bristol so I'm praying that our school therefore gives good personal statement advice and that mine was good.
I've applied and just got my confirmation email!

Its my top choice, I really like the course and they have some great facilities. Not to mention Bristol is beautiful (I only live 20 minutes away) :biggrin:

Where has everyone else applied to?
Original post by Jatyization
Applied yesterday! Finally the stress of UCAS is over and the real stress begins! *gulp* :biggrin:

But seriously... Good luck to everyone, we've come far and I'm sure were all going to do immensely well; so may the force be with you fellow med applicants! :smile:

What are ur stats and where else did u apply?
Hi, I applied to Bristol as well. I come from Germany and I would love to study there :smile:
Original post by Jatyization
6 foot 3
black hair
brown eyes

I also applied to Bath Medical school and North Korea International medical school. :|

People that are over 3 feet :nutcase::nutcase::nutcase:
Hey fellow bristol-ites! My other choices are liverpool (who are the only ones to not email back yet), cardiff and QUB
Yay Bristol people!
I also applied to Bristol. Is it just me who is more worried about the possibility of an interview right now? :s-smilie:
Reply 19
Original post by AStephens2509
I also applied to Bristol. Is it just me who is more worried about the possibility of an interview right now? :s-smilie:

It's easy to say, but don't worry about it, because there's nothing you can do now to change whether or not you'll get an interview. Bristol are notoriously poor at communicating, and particularly have taken ages to give out interviews, so my advice would be to forget about it now, and just focus on your grades. Good luck :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending